1. Hello Developers , I have been thinking of a game-mode for rust and though of this idea. There are 2 teams kitted with aks/meds/ammo/1c4 which spawn on opposite ends , on each side is a tower or maybe just a wall . To win the round , one team must successfully make it to the opposing teams side and detonate the c4 on the wall. Once a player is killed , we will not be able to respawn until the next round. If all players are killed before a wall is blown up, the round is a tie.

2. Why not just go one step further and do this:
    1) One team represents criminals from a foreign country that use violence to induce fear.
    2) The other team is a group that counters the activities of the aforementioned criminal group.
    3) Change the timer of a C4 to be 30 seconds.
    4) Give each player on second team mentioned above a Targeting Computer that takes 10 seconds to defuse the C4.
    5) The first team mentioned above has to explode one of two targets to win something called a "round".
    6) The second team mentioned above has to protect both targets for 3 minutes in order to win said "round".
    7) Each "round" allows 30 seconds before the round starts where neither team can move.
    8) During this 30 second pre-round time, each team can open a GUI that allows them to spend some type of currency on weapons.
    Hmmm, this sounds familiar.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1490142056][/DOUBLEPOST]ZOMG, I want to work on this plugin so bad. I will make a new thread to ask for any volunteers who would like to help me create this plugin. I will link the new thread here. >>> LINK <<<

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2017