Rust Gain health for killing

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Zeta_Rust, Jun 6, 2017.

1. I suggest or request a plugin which as they level up by means of killing players and this will reward you by increasing your life permanently by 5 to 5 until you reach 150 life which would be the maximum.

2. Not sure if you can make a players health above 100, you probably could statistics wise. But the players UI wouldn't say 150

3. The NPC plugin can't go over 100, because of limitations in Rust. So I don't think this plugin is possible, but maybe something I'm currently thinking of... Let me think a little more on it and I'll share it.

4. could just make it take an extra bullet before damage is taken... thats the only way i could see this work.

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

What would a bullet have to do with health?

Spot on. ;)

6. change of idea. it wouldn't really be health. so just store the extra "health" a player has (could be displayed in a seperate gui next to the existing health bar) and whenever the player is hit by a bullet, subtract from that value instead of the players actual health until the players extra "health" is depleted, then start doing the actual damage. do the same for meding but opposite, give health to the player untill they reach 100, then start adding back to their "health" until it reaches the max. sounds like it would work to me, but not fully sure

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It'd be easier to just set the max value and overlay a new UI over the old to handle the higher value. Either way would work though, your day could be a "bonus HP" of sorts.

8. agreed.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1501568236][/DOUBLEPOST]
    its 1 am and now i want to work on this idea XD, thanks again wulf, you've been helpfull all day :)