1. So i guess i'll start a topic for rustdb unban requests, because sometimes we see really really really funny requests

Hello! On the server where I got my first ban (valid), which was then entirely empty, I tried to use an application that speed up my game, causing me to run faster and jump higher. Minute later I got a ban and I really didn't care about it since few days ago when I joined the 2nd server I got auto-banned on for flyhacking the moment I connected. I was wondering if my ban can be removed because: A. It was my one and only offence B. I did not harm anyone in this process C. By account is fully legit, never got VAC banned or anything D. Server that I got banned on the 1st time is not avaliable anymore E. Server that I got banned 2nd time autobanned me on start This affects me on many other servers which ban (local ban list) people with 2 offenses or more, which I doubt is valid here.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2014
  2. Funny Ban Fail..
    Admin Teleports invisible to me.. (you hear a footstep when someone teleports to you), i look to where the sound was made thanks to the awesome sound in my Logitech G930 headset..
    Bam! Banned for wallhacking ? wtf is up with that ? Admin abuse, or just stupidity ?.. you tell me Reneb, you wer the one who did it!! -.-

Edit: Now im getting auto banned from servers just because of your misstake..
    You complained on another server for banning players badly..
    You do it without proof what so ever..

3. That's not an autoban, just an admin that banned you. What is your steamid64?

4. 76561197960497932

Strange, i hade an admin helping me with glitch users / hackes and he was with me when i logged out, when i try to log in i get autobanned " on that 10/10 oblivion server "

5. Hmmm Funny, you were auto banned on my server, and then i manually banned you for wallhacking. strange huh?

6. Been working alot, so my answer was delayd..
    Admin abuse the first time then, cause you just said "That's not an autoban, just an admin that banned you." or the plugin is faulty.. because i dont fking cheat.. and why the hell do you need wallhack on a game like Rust?..
    The first ban : My friend removed hes walls durring fighting so i could jump in and out, i was running away from my friends house when i got the ban.. thats the last thing i remember when i got the first ban..
    The 2nd time : i ran around checking the 21 airdrops from the 10 supplygranades me and my friend dropped because of the server wer going to whiping.. i hear footstep/s and look towards the sound.. i see nothing, turn around and start running back to my house.. mid way there i get banned..
    3rd time and not on your server.. i remove a wall to crouch under a rock to hide the sleeper and sleep irl (Admin around when i log out) i even asked if he could see me befor i logged "response: Nope cant see you".. when i log back in i get autobanned..

Edit: i prolly got banned from the 2nd server because of the first 2 wrong bans..
    Admins needs to be more carefull and not throw bans here and there on a hunch, aspecialy with a good and large plugin like this that is linked together with other servers..
    With grate power comes grate responsibility!!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2014