Friends

Moved

Total Downloads: 7,097 - First Release: Sep 7, 2016 - Last Update: Nov 19, 2017

5/5, 6 likes
  1. uhmm yeah great plugin but I as a server owner I need to know the commands and the permissons to grant people with it,
    And If you didn't place them on here and even on the gibhub then how should people know what the writin

2. Thanks, I now added usage instructions for players. There are no permissions to set up.

3. dcode updated Friends with a new update entry:

4. uhmm I'm just trying /addfriend [name] and its saying unknow command ????

5. dcode updated Friends with a new update entry:

6. dcode updated Friends with a new update entry:

7. dcode updated Friends with a new update entry:

8. dcode updated Friends with a new update entry:

9. FriendlyFire dont worked, i can kill my friend in Hurtworld:)
    /fm message dont worked in Hurtworld

can you fix it ?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2016
  10. There is no FF implementation for Hurtworld, yet. It's currently only supported for Rust. If you find any references on Hurtworld, especially how to suppress damage, let me know.

/fm Needs to be enabled in the config. Did you enable it? Also, by default this is limited to mutual friends, hence both players must have added each other. This can be disabled in the config, too.

11. Yees is enabled in the config

12. Could you paste me your config file (oxide/config/Friends.json)? And the error, if any, that is being thrown on the server console?

13. Make the PM feature as good as the one in Hurtworld plugins and it will be good. Having no /r is a bit annoying

14. dcode updated Friends with a new update entry:

15. It doesn't load in Hurtworld. Just "plugin not loaded" upon /reload Friends

once that's fixed this will be awesome!

16. First of all thanks for the plugin and hard work.
    But since the update the /p isn't working for my port plugin which also use /p.

I removed that line it and keep using old plugin for pm in the hope it might come back. (/pm)

PortGun is a plugin for hurtworld

17. dcode updated Friends with a new update entry:

18. Thanks!