FriendlyFire

Toggle friendly fire on/off for Friends API

Total Downloads: 12,837 - First Release: Oct 26, 2014 - Last Update: Mar 9, 2017

5/5, 15 likes
  1. ... on my server its working :) but its bad plugin, because ALL user can set FF on or FF off and ifg i set toogle FF off, sombody friend can kill me, what a logic :(

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2017
  2. sorry, im confused with the config option, does it toggle friendly fire for the whole server or how does it work?

3. hi, any FF plugins available ? my server no FF although i have clans

4. is this working as i set /ff off and yet i can still kill my friends and they can also kill me
    Yet in game it clearly says

Friendly fire for your friends is disabled.they are safe.

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Did you install the Friends API plugin linked on the Overview? Both people would have to be each other's friend as well.

6. yes i needed that one to add friends first.

we both have each other as friends
    We both have done /ff off

yet we both can damage one another.
    We do /friend list and we are in each others friends list.

Not sure whats going on here.

Configuration
    You can configure the settings in the FriendlyFire.json file under the server/identity/oxide/config directory and the messages in lang directory.

Well i have nothing in my lang folder and the messages are in the Cfg folder.

I removed this plugin reloaded it and all good now.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2017
  7. I'm getting a console error when someone writes: /ff

Code:
    Failed to call hook 'cmdChatFF' on plugin 'FriendlyFire v2.0.3' (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.)
      at Oxide.Plugins.FriendlyFire.cmdChatFF (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.FriendlyFire.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    Failed to call hook 'cmdChatFF' on plugin 'FriendlyFire v2.0.3' (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.)
      at Oxide.Plugins.FriendlyFire.cmdChatFF (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.FriendlyFire.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

8. I'm still having trouble with the friendlyfire working. I have unloaded the plugin and reinstalled it, i have the frineds api. my problem is when you turn the friendly fire on and it says its enabled, you can still kill your friends , maybe im doing something wrong, not getting any errors in console

9. The same problem, i can hit my friends, they are in friends, Friends API

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Did they add you as a friend too?

11. Yes Sir, after last game update i have this problem, sometime it work, after restarting server no, and i don't have any errors in console and logs.

12. yea wulf its not just psydoxio my server is having some trouble with it aswell

13. I have been playing around with this mod and found if everyone has each other as friends and do /ff off it works and kill each other but /ff on you can kill your friends. Just thought this might help some people who are still interested

14. Code:
    (00:49:08) | [Oxide] 23:49 [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdChatFF' on plugin 'FriendlyFire v2.0.3' (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.)

15. Could you extend the plugin so that players without FF are hit by explosive damage? Maybe with a config setting.

Because otherwise in the raid only the player who throws the Satchels has to pay attention. All others can be right on it. Even if they misfire, others can do it on again without any risk. Would be great if players have the FF can still be hit by Satchels, C4, rockets, F1 grenades and so on.

16. Plugin not working after update :/

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You'd need to provide some actual details for help to be given.

18. After the update when i type /ff on or /ff off nothing appears and when i type on the console oxide.plugins the plugin is loaded

19. This plugin doesn't work with Clans, even though it's referenced in the code

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Which Clans plugin are you trying to use? It'd be for a specific one using a specific hook.