1. If you were to read above, it is not a problem. It happens sometimes when players shoot guns/bows, again, nothing to worry about ;)

2. Thank you for reply, some of my friends told me they facing lag when they shoot?!

3. That would relate to their FPS, RAM usage tends to go up when there is more action, that is why you lose FPS in a gun fight :p A lot more to process.

4. I have too many messages, projectile fired invalid
    What I can do
    I think my server lag

5. your server from OVH?

6. this in windows server 2008 r2 , in my server room , without providers of ovh

7. my server is in santiago chile , south america located in

8. idk

I faced this issue :(

my server 2012 r2

9. it does break your server's fps i'm 1000% sure have this issue now for few weeks and cant get rid of it:S

10. I am having all of these problems and it's causing me to lose players. These errors spam like crazy and the server freezes for 1 minute, and then shuts down. Sometimes it doesn't shut down but it'll get a 40 seconds lag spike.

"sent invalid attack: Player sleeping"
    "fired invalid projectile: Integrity is zero (9)"

I get basically all the errors mentioned in this thread.

11. Fell pray to this tonight as our server exploded in pop. This blew our server up a number of times. Will try disabling and see how it goes... this really needs to be addressed by FP.

12. JMJ

JMJ

sent invalid attack: Entity too far away (icepick_salvaged.entity on servergibs_patrolhelicopter with 1.422987m > 0.1m in 0.2492907s)

Its in there like 16 times and directly followed by this by another guy

fired invalid projectile: Entity too far away (riflebullet on player_corpse with 0.1704503m > 0.1m in 0.3050159s)

What do these mean?

13. Every client=>server action requires verification because if they didn't, cheaters could kill people from the other side of the map by telling the server they're next to the player when they're not. Those messages just indicate that they failed a verification on an action they did. This is common when people have high ping, low FPS or the server lags. You shouldn't need to worry unless these values "0.1704503m > 0.1m in 0.3050159s" are significantly different.

14. JMJ

JMJ

Thank you very much. New to all this and just wanted to make sure it wasnt something fishy.

15. I know this is an older thread but this is still a very much recurring issue and players have been getting super upset from "weapon cooldown" and "invalid Projectile" messages and their shots not counting at all. Hopefully one of you have contacts to the Rust devs or something and can get this fixed

16. So i'm having a similar problem. But it's kind of different everytime a player shoots it says either too far away or integrity zero. Any ideas on how to fix this?

17. I don't think so. I've tweeted, steam discussion (bugs), and even posted this on facepunch's site for rust hoping this will get fixed. I've also left a ton of evidence of other players experience and even other people that aren't on my server such as videos, text, etc.

18. Yea it's been a major problem for my server. And I need it fixed.

19. Hello. Could you tell me if there was a solution to the problem of this topic?
    I get a bunch of messages Fired invalid projectile: Missing ID
    Although the performance of the server seems to be OK, if only the cause is micro lags that can not be seen

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'm not familiar with it, but it's a Rust warning and issue.