1. Hello guys,

First of all I'm really gratefull for all your job in the community !
    But I'm with a problem right now, despite my Oxide being correctly instaled, with version 2.0.1319, and my RoK beign Alpha 19 and also all the plugins I want to use being on saves/oxide/plugins... When I start my server I get a lot of errors and all the plugins say "Plugin failed to compile, compilor can't be started" so... What should I do right now ?

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Make sure you have CSharpCompiler.exe in your server root. Also make sure you do not have any security software trying to mess around with it.

3. Yeah I have CSharpCompiler at my server root, and I don't believe that any security software is messing around 'cuz I only use Microsoft Security Essencials, want me to post a print of my server root folder?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1441140890,1441068357][/DOUBLEPOST]Well, that's my Folder Root, and the error persist.
    View image: Ro K

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If you could, please provide your latest oxide/logs, particular the ones prefixed with "compiler_" and "oxide_", as well as a list of the plugins you are using.

5. I intend to use - Annoucer.cs / BountyTracker.cs / GrandExchange.cs / GuildTagToChat.cs / KilledBy.cs / Kits.cs
    But my priorities are KilledBy, Kits and GuildTag
    [DOUBLEPOST=1441143224][/DOUBLEPOST]These are the only files at oxide/logs

Attached Files:

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Try updating to the latest snapshot to see if that makes any difference please.
    https://github.com/OxideMod/Snapshots/raw/master/Oxide-ReignOfKings.zip

The errors in your log indicate that the compiler failed to start, which could be caused by something on the system interfering with it, or possibly another version of Mono is installed on the system and is conflicting somehow.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2015
  7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Hmmm, this is a rare one. We'll have to look into it more.

8. Yeah I'd like to know. I had a fresh wipe of my PC and I had the problem instantly. it worked fine before I wiped it. I'll reinstall everything and let you know what i get.

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

This is an old thread, all known compiler issues have been fixed. If the compiler isn't starting, it either can't be found or there is something keeping it from starting. I'd recommend posting your latest logs.

10. To finish the thread, it was all down to removing the apostrophe from the file name it was in.