1. oxide last version

Code:
    [Oxide] 22:20 [Error] Failed to call hook 'IOnSingleDoorUsed' on plugin 'HurtworldCore v1.0.0' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 37)[Oxide] 22:20 [Debug]   at Oxide.Game.Hurtworld.HurtworldCore.IOnSingleDoorUsed (.DoorSingleServer door) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    (Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 37)[Oxide] 22:20 [Error] Failed to call hook 'IOnSingleDoorUsed' on plugin 'HurtworldCore v1.0.0' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 37)[Oxide] 22:20 [Debug]   at Oxide.Game.Hurtworld.HurtworldCore.IOnSingleDoorUsed (.DoorSingleServer door) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You appear to be using an outdated version of the AutoDoors plugin, but make sure you are actually on the latest Oxide build.

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

5. OK, will do it in an hour.

6. Hw v0.3.5.2 Oxide build 2.0.1958

Code:
    06:45 [Error] Failed to call hook 'IOnSingleDoorUsed' on plugin 'HurtworldCore v1.0.0' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    06:45 [Debug]   at Oxide.Game.Hurtworld.HurtworldCore.IOnSingleDoorUsed (.DoorSingleServer door) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    06:45 [Error] Failed to call hook 'IOnSingleDoorUsed' on plugin 'HurtworldCore v1.0.0' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    06:45 [Debug]   at Oxide.Game.Hurtworld.HurtworldCore.IOnSingleDoorUsed (.DoorSingleServer door) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:006:50 [Error] Failed to call hook 'IOnDoubleDoorUsed' on plugin 'HurtworldCore v1.0.0' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    06:50 [Debug]   at Oxide.Game.Hurtworld.HurtworldCore.IOnDoubleDoorUsed (.DoubleDoorServer door) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    06:50 [Error] Failed to call hook 'IOnDoubleDoorUsed' on plugin 'HurtworldCore v1.0.0' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    06:50 [Debug]   at Oxide.Game.Hurtworld.HurtworldCore.IOnDoubleDoorUsed (.DoubleDoorServer door) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2016
  7. Oxide build 1958
    Error -
    Code:
    [Oxide] 11:43 [Error] Failed to call hook 'IOnDoubleDoorUsed' on plugin 'HurtworldCore v1.0.0' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 37)[Oxide] 11:43 [Debug]   at Oxide.Game.Hurtworld.HurtworldCore.IOnDoubleDoorUsed (.DoubleDoorServer door) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    (Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 37)[Oxide] 11:43 [Error] Failed to call hook 'IOnDoubleDoorUsed' on plugin 'HurtworldCore v1.0.0' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 37)[Oxide] 11:43 [Debug]   at Oxide.Game.Hurtworld.HurtworldCore.IOnDoubleDoorUsed (.DoubleDoorServer door) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

[DOUBLEPOST=1464079609][/DOUBLEPOST]http://dl2.joxi.net/drive/2016/05/24/0001/3366/101670/70/4e4470ea6c.png

8. @Wulf The same problem pls help :( I dont use door plugin.

9. I have the same Problem, and u never used "Auto Doors"

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I added some checking in the next snapshot that will print warnings if the session for the player that last used the door is null. This should never happen, but if for some reason Hurtworld isn't storing the player that last used it, that would be why it is erroring. I'll talk to cow_trix though and see if I can work out a cleaner way to access this without having to do what I am currently doing.

11. I have new problem

00:00 [Error] Failed to call hook 'IOnSingleDoorUsed' on plugin 'HurtworldCore v1.0.0' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    00:00 [Debug] at Oxide.Game.Hurtworld.HurtworldCore.IOnSingleDoorUsed (.DoorSingleServer door) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

See my above reply please.

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I can't reproduce the issue, but the latest Oxide.Game.Hurtworld.dll should never have that error, instead it would print a warning message. So you may want to make sure you fully replaced ALL of the files from the latest Oxide build. The version in the console doesn't mean you replaced all of the files, just that the core was updated.

14. I downloaded oxide the link: Snapshots/Oxide-Hurtworld.zip at master · OxideMod/Snapshots · GitHub
    and replaced all files with new ones.

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

16. wulf can you help me please?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1464304164][/DOUBLEPOST]
    wulf i have a problem about a plugin please message me

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Please post in the support thread for that plugin.