1. oxide 2.0.3006

Code:
    01:38 [Error] Failed to call hook 'IOnPlayerConnected' on plugin 'HurtworldCore v1.0.3006' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    01:38 [Stacktrace]   at Oxide.Game.Hurtworld.HurtworldCore.IOnPlayerConnected (System.String name) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
    [DOUBLEPOST=1486075472][/DOUBLEPOST]@Wulf where can I download the old version of oxide ?

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Please try the latest build and let me know if you still have issues.

3. i tried last oxide and get also mistake on players connected, but another version HurtworldCore v1.0.3012 - spam in console
    http://i.imgur.com/7yITtTy.jpg

4. Hello! I have the same problem! Log-file becoming bigger and bigger... Latest oxide build

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Pushing out another update for it shortly, thanks for the report. Let me know if you have any other issues.

Build 3017 should be out now.

6. Will have to do a rollback to the old version?!

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Are you having an issue on build 3017?

8. I have stopped work almost all plugins!

Failed to call hook 'IOnPlayerInput' on plugin 'HurtworldCore v1.0.3012' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

3012 is not the latest, please see my previous replies.

10. Wolf, I install new version 3017. Waiting players to connect :) I can't connect to my srver because I/m at work.

ALL work fine. NO errors - sorry.... Errors((

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2017
  11. Where did you get 3017 version?

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Downloads page at the top of our site.

13. NO! Errors((
    [DOUBLEPOST=1486111242][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Errors

14. he told upper that updating it - Current version in the thread oxide for Hurtworld get errors

15. Version 3017 - Errors. I update it 20min ago

Attached Files:

16. Same problem.

17. Any news? FPS 10((

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

19. Also waiting for news and updating several hours

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Okay, snapshot build 2.0.3021 is good to go. Tested and no issues. Available via Downloads tab or GitHub.