1. diyavolru

diyavolru Naked Wanderer

upload_2017-1-25_19-21-49.png
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 25, 2017 ---
    что это ошибка на сервере?

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin Community Admin Oxide Developer

English please. Those errors are from 7 Days to Die, not Oxide.

3. diyavolru

diyavolru Naked Wanderer

game 7 days alpha 15.1
    Code (Text):
    Failed setting triangles. Some indices are referencing out of bounds vertices. IndexCount: 744, VertexCount: 212
    Failed setting triangles. Some indices are referencing out of bounds vertices. IndexCount: 744, VertexCount: 212

4. Wulf

Yup, still 7 Days to Die, not really something Oxide would handle.

5. diyavolru

diyavolru Naked Wanderer

you have downloaded a oxide, put it on 7 days, postavvil plugins TP the store and restart, 3 days worked fine, now this error, I reboot again and such error how to solve?

6. Wulf

"Failed setting triangles" site:7daystodie.com - Google Search

I'm not at all familiar with the inner workings of 7 Days to Die.

7. diyavolru

diyavolru Naked Wanderer

:0 2017-01-31T17:49:11 42198.084 INF Error in GM_SavePlayerData: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object at AllocsFixes.PlayerDataStuff.GM_SavePlayerData (.ClientInfo _cInfo, .PlayerDataFile _playerDataFile) [0x00000] in
    :0 2017-01-31T17:49:14 42201.218 INF Error in GM_SavePlayerData: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object at AllocsFixes.PlayerDataStuff.GM_SavePlayerData (.ClientInfo _cInfo, .PlayerDataFile _playerDataFile) [0x00000] in
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 31, 2017 ---
    • in the console error

8. Wulf

That appears to be an issue from the AllocsFixes mod you are using.

9. RaptikCZ

RaptikCZ Naked Wanderer

Hi,
    this is mostly problem within 7dtd - mostly bad map generating - did you ever seen missing texture on ground after digging or traveling on world espcialy by bike?
    sometimes blocks are bugged and throw this or other error
    sometimes this kind of error can trigger bugged minibike...
    sometimes i saw it when unet have problem with communicating server to player...
    sometimes i saw it when game have problem with player avatar texture - mostli relog or restart player game solved it...
    sometimes you can solve this by console command: repairchunkdensity (if i remember it is in allocs fixes, servertools or copis additions mods)

10. Bloody Blackjack

Bloody Blackjack Naked Wanderer

This happens when large areas of land are destroyed. leaving tiny bits of map. more technically, when the map is destroyed aggressively there are vertices left behind that do not belong there. For further reference, this is a fun pimps "need to fix" with some sort of check and clean up code. The solutions to this are included in what RaptikCZ has posted there ^ as well as. DO NOT COLLAPSE large areas of land, as this will happen. To clean it up after it has happened, in game you have to find each tiny little spec of floating land and stick a wood frame to it that will erase the vertices. To avoid this, be careful with blowing up your land with explosives, dont collapse land, and be nice to your map. :)

Evilyn Corporated likes this.