1. sorry yep just got it! and it works thank you so much! :D

2. Hey, I’m new to this and new to my own servers in general.
    I bought this server a few days ago and the hosts of the server (bluefangsolutions) told me about this site. They initially set up the server and added kits to the server for me. They then told me step by step how to add plugins myself so I added a few. However none of them work at all. Not even the kits one.
    So I told them, and they looked into it and tried a few things, still nothing. Eventually they did a full server wipe and reinstalled all the plugins that I wanted on the server for me. They still won’t work, and even they are unsure why. Please could someone help me? They said this is the problem they think:

00:17 [Error] Exception while calling NextTick callback (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    at Oxide.Plugins.Compilation..ctor (Int32 id, System.Action`1 callback, Oxide.Plugins.CompilablePlugin[] plugins) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.PluginCompiler.Compile (Oxide.Plugins.CompilablePlugin[] plugins, System.Action`1 callback) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPluginLoader.CompileAssembly (Oxide.Plugins.CompilablePlugin[] plugins) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPluginLoader.<CompilationRequested>b__17_0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.OxideMod.OnFrame (Single delta) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    00:18 [Error] Timed out waiting for plugin to be compiled: Announcer
    00:18 [Error] Timed out waiting for plugin to be compiled: CheckInventory
    00:18 [Error] Timed out waiting for plugin to be compiled: KingsLottery
    00:18 [Error] Timed out waiting for plugin to be compiled: Logs

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Update Oxide, that was fixed yesterday.

4. Ahh ok sorry about that, thank you

5. TKS All fixed for me!

Support 10/10! :)

Best Regards