1. same here plus its starting to be a pain in the ass lol

2. Anyone else having issues with getting oxide to load plugins after the I/O error appears? seems like it can't read the plugins either after you restart the server, I actually need to disable it in the control panel, load the server / shut it back down and reload it again with Oxide enabled.

3. Constantly having this issue, my players are complaining and leaving, as their xp and other things are being reset or rolled back. If I don't have any players, why would I continue paying for a rust server. Especially one that doesn't work. I've also submitted a ticket.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1472317964][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Also unable to connect with FTP while this is happening.

4. yea it seemed to be fixed when they took control of it but then after 6 hours i got this: "Exception: sql error: database is locked" then my server auto restarted and i started getting the "Exception: sql error: disk I/O error" so i think im just going to switch hosts at this point

5. We are working on a fix. I'd appreciate your patience. The issue pertains only with Oxide installs.

6. All of the same issues here. Also had an issue when trying to unlock an item via XP, the XP would go away and the item would not unlock. I fell into a part of my house that I could not get out of. Tried to blast the wall with C4, one exploded killing me, and when I got back to the house, the second one is still there beeping away.

I'm confident they are working on it and will get it fixed. I'd much rather them be working to address the issue rather than reading Spam tickets stating what they already know.

7. how long will this fix take

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That extra 20mb of files just eating up the storage for each instance? Instances should have more than the bare minimum.

9. they seemed to have fixed it now

10. Give it 8 hours.

11. I'm at 7 hours uptime no issues yet, usually would of happened by now.

12. yea its been around 6 right now.

13. Well hopefully it's fixed and i can stop hemorrhaging users.

14. its been around 10 hours now and no issues :D

15. Seems to be fixed yeah.

16. yes its fixed at long last and thanks to the bright spark that figured it out lol :)

17. Not related to disk usage. It was a Windows permissions related issue we have been internally testing to address some of the server roll backs that we've been getting reports of. If you want to discuss more technical details please private message me.

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

No worries, was just trying to see how it was only related to Oxide installs.