1. Alright then this problem as being sloved but what is this error all about i got this error just a few minuten ago and I don't have any glue what to do with this
    errors.png

and its just spamming all over the time just saying

2. @Wulf
    could you tell me please what this error is about beause this is only spamming inside of my console ???

Attached Files:

3. @Wulf Could jouw please fix this or is this just my pc ?

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

This is not from Oxide.

5. Okey then I guess I've to find out why this is happen because so far as i know this issue is comming from my pc or the game zelf i guess.......?

6. I've already fix it there was an mod that was doing this I've reinstalled the sever and now its all working again

7. Never mind the error is back dunno why I', Still trying to fix this issue every idea is always welcome

8. It pretty much means your server and/or host is not using adequate hardware and/or does not have a sufficient connection to either run the game or to run the game with whatever additional mods you are trying to use. The server is not able to perform the actions in the time needed, resulting in missing or timed out data.

If you do not intend on renting a hosted server space, you should really always use an actual server computer to run a server. A normal PC won't suffice for much more than testing by yourself with no other players.... and in the case of a low-to-mid range PC, even that may not work.... especially for V2. And forget about even trying to run multiple servers on a normal PC.

Last but not least, you must have an excellent internet connection, wired directly to your PC. No DSL, no wireless/wifi, and usually an upper tier internet package is required if you intend on using this for a populated server... (in otherwords the cheaper or mid-range internet packages won't cut it)

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2017
  9. weird because I've running this server on my pc now for almost 3 years and I didn't had an issue with it before untill now
    and there isn't even an problem with my itnernet because its good enough to run multiple server at the same time,
    end DSL internet well I guess I can't change that because where I live the Neterlands We just have two intnernet one is DSL which is the basicly internet connection and one is optical fiber which is the best internet to use and I use that one with 100mb itnernet on each pc but if the age of the pc also counts well then my pc is about 7 years old I don't know if that counts I don't think so

10. There may be a newly existing issue with you computer then. Or something you recently did with one of the mods screwed it up. Try reinstalling the server with just oxide but no mods and let it run for a bit and see if you still get this error.

11. hmmm I am coming back here to first apologize for my earlier, apparently incorrect assumption that this was lag related. My server is experiencing no lag, however it has been getting this error spamming game log since Friday when I wiped. Odd because I have not changed anything since the last wipe

Code:
    UnityException: GameObject has undefined tag!
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.GameObject:get_tag ()
      at DrillMachine.GetCurrentDrillLoad () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at DrillMachine.SpawnResource () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at DrillMachine.Think (Single tickSizes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at BaseMachine`1[T].SlowUpdate (Single tickSizes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at LoadBalancer.RunFrame () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    (Filename:  Line: -1)Exception in SlowUpdate: GameObject has undefined tag!
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.GameObject:get_tag ()
      at DrillMachine.GetCurrentDrillLoad () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at DrillMachine.SpawnResource () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at DrillMachine.Think (Single tickSizes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at BaseMachine`1[T].SlowUpdate (Single tickSizes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    I don't think it is an Oxide issue, and it definitely has something to do with drills. Perhaps there is a player attempting exploits by putting wrong items in drills or something? By the end of the 24 hour restart cycle, my game log is 300 MB full of this error.

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That's an entirely different error than the one from this thread.

13. Code:
      at Inventory.SlowUpdate (Single tickSizes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at ItemInstance.ApplyEffectTick (IStorable storage, Single deltaTime) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object(Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 37)
      at ItemInstance.ApplyEffectTick (IStorable storage, Single deltaTime) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    Exception in SlowUpdate: Object reference not set to an instance of an object(Filename:  Line: -1)
    NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object(Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 37)
    Exception in SlowUpdate: Object reference not set to an instance of an object(Filename:  Line: -1)
    NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    Hello,
    This problem appears on all my servers.
    I was trying on autoexec put:
    1 TIME:
    loadbalancerframebudget 100
    targetfps 120
    2 TIME:
    loadbalancerframebudget 200
    targetfps 120
    3 TIME:
    loadbalancerframebudget 10000
    targetfps 120