1. i'm having this problem as of this weak and have no idea what's wrong. would like some help with it. last weak everything worked normally this is a new occurrence and nothing on my PC changed not the hardware also not the software. all i can think of is that its on the oxide side.

Attached Files:

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The compiler not starting depends on your setup. If you have symbols or spaces in your server path it can error. If you are missing dependencies it can error. There is security software that will interfere with it as well, so make sure to whitelist. There are no know issues outside of those.

3. thank you for looking into it im glad to see that there people active and solving problems.

problem is still not fixed.
    I did have symbols and spaces in my server path, that is now fixed but it was never a problem before at least not for me. my firewall if also off and so is windows defender.

I have reinstaled the server+oxide again to the default folder they come in from the official site.

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Could you upload your full output_log.txt or the file from -logfile please?

5. Here you go hope its the right one

Attached Files:

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Everything appears to be fine according to that log, just no plugins installed.

7. here is a video and the log file again

Attached Files:

8. i don't know what the Compilation error is about but it only showed up once and that is for the video so you can just ignore it.

i must say my computer really hates me sometimes and the feeling is mutual.

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

So are you having any issues right now?

10. i have just updated the server and oxide to their new versions the problem is still there

Attached Files:

• hfgh.png
      hfgh.png
      File size:
      182.4 KB
      Views:
  11. Me too
    Code:
    [Error] Error while compiling Compiler v1.0.0.94 disconnected.

12. got tired of trying to figure out what the hell is wrong and reinstaled windows the problem is gone now

13. i did have the same issue i deleted the oxide folder and rebooted added back the data and lang folders and plugins 1 by 1 to see if they loaded correctly seemed to fix that issue for me.

14. Hello Wulf we had in the past already once the pleasure to write with each other to come ... I wanted yesterday evening in addition to my vanilla rust server still create an oxide server I have the one windows program installed and a new standart server by batch install oxide inserted and then started, now the problem is when I want to load the plugins tell me that Cmd window [Error] Error while compiling compiler v1.0.0.94 closed. And for each plugin ... after several times back and forth try I yesterday evening the server folder as he is on my root ... to my home to the calculator loaded to see if it works on my computer. .. And as everything works flawlessly .... nevertheless not on the root which I do wrong? Greetings psycho1812

Attached Files:

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

On Windows, that can often happen with security software interfering with it.

16. Oxide itself seems to run, is there a possibility over a command to reload the compiler while the server is running?

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2017
  17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The compiler is started automatically when a plugin needs to be compiled, either on startup or on load/reload commands.

18. Okay well, that goes for some reason not even though it is on my computer is times tomorrow is so patchday