1. When you enter a command that does not exist is not saying that command not found and displays text in chat.

What error? Because it starts to lag the server and increasing the load on the CPU.

Log:
    Code:
    8:05 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'IOnPlayerChat' on plugin 'HurtworldCore v1.0.0' (FormatException: Index (zero based) must be greater than or equal to zero and less than the size of the argument list.)
    8:05 PM [Debug]   at System.String.FormatHelper (System.Text.StringBuilder result, IFormatProvider provider, System.String format, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.String.Format (IFormatProvider provider, System.String format, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.String.Format (System.String format, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Game.Hurtworld.HurtworldCore.IOnPlayerChat (.PlayerSession session, System.String message) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    8:05 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'IOnPlayerChat' on plugin 'HurtworldCore v1.0.0' (FormatException: Index (zero based) must be greater than or equal to zero and less than the size of the argument list.)
    8:05 PM [Debug]   at System.String.FormatHelper (System.Text.StringBuilder result, IFormatProvider provider, System.String format, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.String.Format (IFormatProvider provider, System.String format, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.String.Format (System.String format, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Game.Hurtworld.HurtworldCore.IOnPlayerChat (.PlayerSession session, System.String message) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2016
  2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Which Oxide build/version are you using @Dr.Deft? That should have been fixed a few versions ago.

3. I'm using version 2.0.1735

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It's currently only fixed in 2.0.1736 and above. I'll be putting out a release soon for it and other fixes.

5. I ran a server.Recently the CMD apper this red line to me .So what's the reason for this?is it bad to my server? Thx wulf!
    ps:my oxide version 2.0.1735 my plugins:betterchat kit lootconfig TP Bank Store adverts

Attached Files:

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You'll need to update to Oxide snapshot 2.0.1736 or newer, else wait for a new release.

7. When to upgrade?

8. I updated to 2.0.1740. the team worked fine, but the error remains

9. I might be mistaken, but did you update with "SteamCMD" aswell? Hurtworld itself need to be updated within the server too.

10. Yes. I updated Oxide and the server

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Are you sure? I can't reproduce it, the place where it was erroring was fixed, so it's impossible for it to have the same error.