1. Since today I get the error as in the picture descripted.
    Tried to clean up the server without doing a wipe. (So savegame and oxide back the rest updated)

The error continues all the time. Even after a restart.

Driving cars is impossible. The rest of the server is not that laggy.

Attached Files:

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Are you sure you installed the latest Oxide build? Check oxide.version. I've not seen any errors.

3. It say: 2.0.2767
    Just downloaded it from the download button

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Should be good then. What is the complete line it shows?

5. It continues giving the same error.
    See picture

Attached Files:

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Okay... but what does the full oxide.version command show? Also, please upload your gamelog.txt or output_log.txt, not screenshots.

7. This is from the gamelog.txt
    (Filename: Line: -1)

Exception in SlowUpdate: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    at ItemInstance.ApplyEffectTick (IStorable storage, Single deltaTime) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Inventory.SlowUpdate (Single tickSizes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at LoadBalancer.RunFrame () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    (Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 37)

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    at ItemInstance.ApplyEffectTick (IStorable storage, Single deltaTime) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Inventory.SlowUpdate (Single tickSizes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at LoadBalancer.RunFrame () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    (Filename: Line: -1)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1480454010][/DOUBLEPOST]Oxide Version: 2.0.2767 for hurtworld 0.3.8.1 (45)

Attached my Gamelog

Attached Files:

8. You have so many plugins and mods on your server, I would be willing to bet it's either an outdated plugin causing it, or one of the workshop items causing the issue....IStorable storage sounds like one of the box mods on the workshop, try removing that and run the forcemod option on the server and see if it clears up.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1480467735][/DOUBLEPOST]I just looked at the workshop mods that you are using and I don't think that's the issue...I would start looking at some of the "older" plugins you are using at being the trouble causer.

9. Thanks!

Will rename the oxide mod today to check if it is solved (since then it is not that busy on the server)
    If still issues I will place an old savegame and check if that is the case.

Just 2 mods who lots of people use. (Or do you see more mods? I added 2 and 3 are default hurtworld)

10. Did some troubleshooting and took a savegame of yesterday morning. No issues there.
    Removing oxide folder did not solve it.

Think it is ingame related, but what...
    [DOUBLEPOST=1480487609][/DOUBLEPOST]I think we can exclude oxide and this topic can be closed.

Or can this topic stay open to help me find a solution?

11. I think the problem is BetterChat most likely every plugin extends to it but there aren't much hurtworld server that use it because it isn't working quite well for the game

12. It is not oxide or plugin.
    I "removed" the oxide folder and the error stayed.
    I placed an older savegame and the error is gone.

13. Then i was the fabricator i think or i was areanuke that damaged the savegame :(

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

BetterChat is a chat plugin, it would not affect your game save.

15. I know that but i causes lag.
    If you aren't using it and a plugin is needing it.

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Still, wouldn't be related to the issue in this thread.

17. @Ventrex are you sure that your game as being updated because I got this one time aswell,
    And reinstalling the whole server as fixed it for me dunno if its helping for you, I'm just shareing my ideas.
    when I reinstalled my whole server and updated it the errors are gone,