1. I installed Oxide for my linux server, I installed plugins to the plugins folder but nothing loads when I start the server. When I try to load a plugin is says:
    "Error while compiling: QuickSmelt.cs(168,255+): error CS1012: Too many characters in character literal"
    "Error while compiling: FurnaceSplitter.cs(168,255+): error CS1012: Too many characters in character literal"

I'm quite new to Linux so I'm probably doing something stupid

2. Hello, did you edited those plugin?

3. Nope, just put them in the Plugins folder, went to the config folder after restarting and it was empty

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The files were most likely changed in either how you downloaded them or uploaded them, making them an invalid format.

5. I cant Ftp to my server so i just uploaded them to Mediafire and used wget, do you think that's where i messed up?

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Since Mediafire doesn't have direct URLs, most likely you downloaded the webpage instead of the plugin.

7. Hahaha you were right I'm an idiot. Thanks for the help mate

8. I ran the plugin_updater.py updater today and it overwrote every damn plugin with web page garbage. RIP server.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2018
  9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

This is not on topic for this thread. If you are having an issue with a tool, please contact the author of it.

10. Whoops, my bad. Issue was totally different as well!