Total Downloads: 7,292 - First Release: Jul 23, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 8, 2017

5/5, 25 likes
  1. can you add
    Code:
    authclean door SteamId 
    or something?

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2016
  2. Is the /prod command really about who placed the object NOT who owned it? I suspect it is who owned it because I have seen situations where the /find command shows me a cupboard owned by one player YET when I /prod it is someone different.

I just wanted clarity
    [DOUBLEPOST=1478969543][/DOUBLEPOST]Additionally, I do a prod2 on that cupboard and i get this:

Prodding structure..
    Count (2)
    {player1name}: 100%

And no other players are listed. This tells me there is a problem with this type lookup and is possibly the reason I get the above results.

3. Calytic

Calytic Community Admin Community Mod

Yes. The ownership system is built-in to rust like that.

I don't understand what you mean to accomplish with this? I think you actually want "/unown"

4. Great plugin! still working flawlessly!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2016
  5. @Calytic I'm having problems with the mod, specifically the /authclean function.

The chat command and console command are giving no feedback, besides the "Target player not found" chat reply.
    The commands also do not reset the building priviliges at all.

Please help, this problem is affecting a large amount of players on my server.

6. how to give access to all players?

7. edit, nevermind figured it out

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2016
  8. Having this spam throughout my RCON...any ideas?

Entity is NULL but is still in saveList - not destroyed properly? campfire[60508915]
    Entity is NULL but is still in saveList - not destroyed properly? jackolantern.happy[60509671]
    Entity is NULL but is still in saveList - not destroyed properly? woodbox_deployed[60509864]
    Entity is NULL but is still in saveList - not destroyed properly? repairbench_deployed[60509866]

9. Seen it before. it's no biggie. it'll go when you wipe. it's just some items that are gone but still in the storage database for some reason.

10. Awesome man thank you for letting me know! Tried refreshing the server a few times and it hadn't gone away so came here for help. Thank you thank you! :)

11. Is there a way to take away a players ability to place to hand drawn signs through this plugin? We found this works for sign artist, revoke user username permission Now need to block from hand drawing on them. Thanks!

12. Just wanted to say thank you for this plugin. I caught cheaters using this on entity's they left behind. Never would have had proof without this.

13. I have prodcode set to false but I still see codelock codes when I prod them, is it because I am authlevel 2 or is it glitched and everyone can do it?

14. Calytic

Calytic Community Admin Community Mod

Calytic updated EntityOwner with a new update entry:

15. Running Entity Owner v3.1.1 by rustservers.io. Trying to authorize myself on cupboards and turrets that Im standing next to...

"No entities found."
    [DOUBLEPOST=1487018341][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Disregard, I had to literally be on top of it to authorize. Used to be able to use /auth turret name and it would pull all in the area.

16. Any idea guys if i can get /prod /prod2 to show in console once its performed by my mods on my server?

17. I'm having a really rough time trying to authorize people on my TCs. I stand near, on, look directly at, step back a bit and look at etc, my TC - type in "/auth cupboard steamid/name" and I constantly get "Target player not found". Even when the person is standing outside the base. I try using their SteamID, their in-game name, neither works.

Any advice?

18. I got a suggestion for this mod..... when you prod a structure and it says the person is offline, tell us how long they have been offline... I would use it to rid my server of blown out buildings that are not TC protected and the person has not been on in say 3 days.... or something

19. Got one more addition..... if you /prod on a foundation or floor piece that has a home set... report that info too

20. how to add example Prod Cupboard to someone els chaning ownership of cupboard
    [DOUBLEPOST=1488765009][/DOUBLEPOST]basicly how to change onwership of a single entity not a full base?