1. Hello

Vanilla server. LGSM script, fresh install.

Im trying to spawn things with this command

"entity.spawnitem spear.stone"
    "entity.spawn wolf"
    "entity.spawn ...."

and nothing appears... so I go to the server log and I got this:

Invalid Position: generic_world[22943] spear.stone (world) (-5586,0, 175,9, 10554,0) (destroying)

I tried this command in different places.

Any help will be welcome

Sorry for my bad english.

EDIT:
    maybe this could help

In the image Im looking to the floor, it seems like the server can't recognize well my position??

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2017
  2. I don't see why you would want to spawn a spear.. use give instead.
    Code:
    spawn wolf
    Code:
    give spear.stone
    The only other issue that would cause this is an invalid or corrupted navmesh. Try regenerating your map.

3. Yeah I know I can use give...

But If I can't spawn a spear I can't spawn anything :( (example wolf)

4. Why are you trying to spawn a spear? spawn spear_stone.entity What error is it giving you for spawning animals? Also, make sure you don't have any layers disabled in F1 < Tools

5. All layers enabled

"spawn wolf"

Code:
    Invalid Position: wolf[19499] (12010,0, 2,0, -76,0) (destroying)(Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)
    "spawn bear"
    Code:
    Invalid Position: bear[20012] (12003,0, 1,0, -115,0) (destroying)

6. This is an issue with the navmesh I recommend changing seeds.

7. I've done that several times, different seeds, different map sizes... and same error

In game console it says "spawned wolf[19499] at (12010,0, 2,0, -76,0)"
    then you go server console and it says:
    "Invalid Position: wolf[19499] (12010,0, 2,0, -76,0) (destroying)"

Its very frustrating

8. Can anyone help me?

I just need one tester to try "entity.spawn" in my server

9. I have same issue, cant spawn anithing.

Invalid Position bla bla

10. I am with perfect console and can spawn entity not pickup one example beancan.entity or beancan.deployed as item or use give too :D and can spawn wolfs via spawn wolf or crates via spawn crate_normal_blah blah but i have other problem and if anyone have idea please help how to spawn dm crates i cna dm c4 via spawn c4 or dm ammo via spawn ammo but cant do it for tools cuz spawn dm construction tools and i have multiply choises and spawn tools again because there is spawn crate_tools or dm construction tools and i cant spawn the dm crate. I do not have mission to spawn tool crate and loot some stupid items i want this dm crate because its like dm construction resources not in game normaly and i want to check whats inside