Emote

Because everyone loves to portray themselves in the third person

Total Downloads: 1,327 - First Release: Sep 22, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 25, 2017

5/5, 4 likes
  1. Hirsty updated Emote with a new update entry:

2. Failed to call hook "OnServerCommand" on plugin 'RustCore v1.0.0'

3. blegh sorry about that...got caught up integrating with betterchat, give me a few ticks!

4. Np, take your time :)

5. Hirsty updated Emote with a new update entry:

6. Hirsty updated Emote with a new update entry:

7. this should work reign of kings or not?

[SERVER v1.0.23] Console: Emote.cs(2,7): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `Facepunch' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    Emote.cs(146,34): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `BasePlayer' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

8. Same 'OnServerCommand' error ;D

9. mind sharing as to how you got this error? and oops on the FacePunch thing was originally just a plugin for rust :D

10. Hirsty updated Emote with a new update entry:

11. Got an new error for yeah.
    here you go
    Code:
    Console: Emote.cs(148,24): warning CS0219: The variable `emote' is assigned but its value is never used

12. Hirsty updated Emote with a new update entry:

13. the one part works great "beautykilled slaps herself silly" but the emotes dont work at all. i enabled them in config and enabled better chat. but its not working. i just get : ( rather than the words. so it looks like beautykilled : ( instead of what its supposed to say such as beautykilled is sad

14. Please do note the change in permissions :) emote.use

15. i did... and i just did it again... same problem....

16. any error messages?

17. no nothing. it doesnt error me or anything just puts what i typed rather than what it should.

18. are you using betterchat? - by the way if a fix is needed - it may be delayed due to a recent job loss - my main goal atm is to get me back working again, my code is on Git so if any other devs could assist then feel free :3

19. yes im using better chat. it says it added support for it. but i tried taking better chat out just incase and it still didnt work. i understand real life happens but whenever you can fix it would be great thanks.

20. After hurtworld and oxide update this mod does not function properly in hurtworld. It correctly displays the emote, but then spams chat with "Unnamed"