EasyVote

Moved

Total Downloads: 4,114 - First Release: Aug 27, 2016 - Last Update: Mar 24, 2018

5/5, 14 likes
  1. Hi, I have a PvE server. I would like to attribute to the players after the 18th vote, a rebreather, that they could ask in their house.
    I entered the following line:
    ]
    "vote18": [
    "recycle: 1"
    ]
    Do you think that will be effective?
    I also add the plugin recycle manager.

Also, is it possible to have made a vote in the chat, to get the lot, and not to go through the / claim?

Sincerely

2. Is possible to add reward chosing ? To players chosse the rewards when they vote?

3. Hello Ned help.
    Code:
    (20:19:30) | Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerSleepEnded' on plugin 'EasyVote v2.0.35' (IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.)
    at Oxide.Plugins.EasyVote.OnPlayerSleepEnded (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.EasyVote.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2018
  4. Hi ! I'm the webmaster of Trackyserver.com and I have just added a compatible API with your plugin so that players can vote for their favorite Rust server and be rewarded in game.

See more infos HERE

If you wish, you can add Trackyserver.com/rust-server in the description of your plugin, that would be an honor !

Thank you for your work !

5. im trying to add where when they vote it give them a car. ive tried both of these for commands but nothing happens. im using CarCommanderLite

spawncar $player.id save
    spawncar {playerid} save

6. okay so set this plugin up added api key , id and when im voting its registering when i type claim but nothing is being rewarded?

Attached Files:

7. are you putting the id aswell?

8. yeah server is noticing people are voting but when they type claim its just claiming the vote but not giving them any rewards?

9. not to sure about that one. i didnt have that issue when adding this plugin.

10. how do i give my self vote points to test it ?

11. as far as i know you can only test it once youre allowed to vote again. its hard to test imo

12. @Exel80 All of a sudden (or after a change I'm unaware) players are being awarded 5 RP. I've never setup RP or Economic rewards for EasyVote.

If I disable ServerRewards plugin, it rewards 5 Coins in the same way. This happens every 30-60 seconds.

Why is this happening?? (I've had to disable EasyVote for now until I figure this out.

Many thanks in advance.

FYI: After review it appears to only affect me...?

Attached Files:

13. any chance you have playtime tracker? only thing i could think of you having. easyvote wouldnt give you rp over and over again.

14. Thanks for the clue. I do use that and I see I have some items turned on in the config. I'll investigate those options!

15. How do I get this to post by itself. so players can see it.. I need to tell player to vote. when I wish it just popped up like other notifications do .
    is there a way for that to work.

16. if you want a message to pop up to tell them to vote try AutoBroadcast maybe?

17. could the links be clickable?

18. legit just look up AutoBroadcast on google and itll come up man but here

19. that dosnt help at all

20. Hello, I've a good Idea if this is possible somehow ^^

It would be nice to send players an Info about the Vote System every 10 minutes, so they will see it exists. Well i could do this with AutoBroadcaster, the problem is: I wont Inform Players anymore if they've voted one time already.

----

Another thing: Could I add custom Infos in the claiming list when i add them in a group for example to inform them which commands they can use and what exactly they are for. Example: When Claiming and adding him to member group, I want to tell him in the list he can use /sil now.

Greez from Vienna