EasyVote

Moved

Total Downloads: 4,114 - First Release: Aug 27, 2016 - Last Update: Mar 24, 2018

5/5, 14 likes
  1. If you are having an issue figuring out how to connect "Easy Vote" to your server, Check out this quick Video Tutorial, I hope this is able to
    help you move past figuring this out so you can focus more on the Development of your Rust Server!

Support with a Like if this helps you out!
    Thanks and have a wonderful day! :)

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2018
  2. Thank you for making this, and im sorry to hear that you had issue plugin. Hopeffuly this helps out other as well :)

I will pin this to main page when i come back home.

3. Hey,
    I'm trying to set it up to give you the Permission to claim a "Vote"-Kit for 1 Hour after claiming your Vote, if the hour has passed you shouldn't be able to claim it. I'm using https://oxidemod.org/plugins/kits.668/ for the kits.
    I want it to be the only Reward and I want it to be given for every vote you claim.
    Can someone tell me how I should set up my config for it? Tried to do it with "Timed Permissions" but I can't get it to work...
    It's the only Plugin where I have been stuck so bad :/

Thank you

Edit: Works now. Forgot one tiny letter..... °^°

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2018
  4. No problem at all Exel80 I will also out of respects which I dont know why I didnt, will add your name in the description as the plugin developer! As for posting it on the main page, I am Appreciative!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2018
  5. Code:
    (14:50:11) | Failed to call hook 'cmdReward' on plugin 'EasyVote v2.0.34' (IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.)
      at Oxide.Plugins.EasyVote.cmdReward (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.EasyVote.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    I have see this in my consol

6. Hello! Trying to get this to work, but every time I type /claim in the chat it gives me a " Checked RustServers, Status: Claim reward(s) / Already claimed?" error. I'm not receiving any items. I am also given 2 EasyVote.json files, one with Rward, Settings, Variables, VoteSettings, and another one with Commands, Discord, Rewards, Servers, Settings, VoteSitesAPI, Rustservers. Which one do I edit?

7. how the heck do i add RustServers to the EasyVote Plugin!!! im lost! is there a tutorial??

9. Screenshot_1.png

This keeps popping out when someone votes, Is it just me?

10. You have something wrong in Json config file. Send it to my PM inbox

11. Exel80 updated EasyVote with a new update entry:

12. Hiya, I've had an idea. The HuntRPG plugin is now maintained by Default, now that it's working it would be cool to see the ability to reward players with levels or something along those lines, like what the plugin already does with ZLevels.

Thanks

13. Isnt HuntRPG dead plugin? I visited plugin page,
    Code:
    The newer updated plugin will be released elsewhere.
    This version will remain up, although, won't be as supported.
    Hunt RPG

14. As to my knowledge, he wants to rewrite the plugin with more features and put it on Ch**sCode, I don't know how well that will go down with Wulf, so maybe he won't.

But he's got the plugin up and running again and he will still maintain the plugin, but his main focus will be the pro version. Since it now works, a few Admins might start using it again. In my opinion it's better than ZLevels, just a bit more feature rich.

If you think it's dead and you're not interested, maybe we can come back to it in a month or two and see what progress has been made with it. You could always implement the feature for the pro version ;)

15. Web request callback raised an exception (IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.) at Oxide.Plugins.EasyVote.GaveRewards (.BasePlayer player, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 rewardValue) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Plugins.EasyVote.RewardHandler (.BasePlayer player, System.String serverName) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Plugins.EasyVote.ClaimReward (Int32 code, System.String response, .BasePlayer player, System.String url, System.String serverName) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Plugins.EasyVote+c__AnonStorey3.<>m__0 (Int32 code, System.String response) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Core.Libraries.WebRequests+WebRequest.b__42_0 () [0x00000] in :0

16. Can your config file to my pm?

17. Code:
    (23:03:19) | Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerDisconnected' on plugin 'EasyVote v2.0.35' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
      at Oxide.Plugins.EasyVote.OnPlayerDisconnected (.BasePlayer player, System.String reason) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.EasyVote.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Update Oxide, you're outdated and on a broken build.

19. --- delete ---

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2018