EasyVote

Moved

Total Downloads: 4,115 - First Release: Aug 27, 2016 - Last Update: Mar 24, 2018

5/5, 14 likes
  1. How do i do? I need ZLevels Remastered and Easyvote to Cooperation.. i get Error: Command 'zlvl "Name" WC +1' not found
    "Reward": {
    "vote1": [
    "zlvl-wc: 1"
    What am I doing wrong?

2. whats that i get this error all the time?!? No previous version to rollback plugin: EasyVote

3. So to grant someone a perm i use this?
    "grantperm": "grantperm {playerid} {signartist.url}",

or would it be like this?
    "grantperm": "grant user {playerid} {signartist.url}",

4. Hi.

Could you tell me how to get this :

I would like people to vote for one of our server to get 1 point on rust-server.net, then vote for our other server to get another point on rust-server.net

Both votes to be made on the same website for both our servers to get 2 points and be able to claim reward.

Is that possible and if yes how ? Thx.

5. Still need a hand with this. Did exactly how the examples show in the description

6. I have another question :

If voting gives points. How can you make to propose several rewards for that amount of points and let the player choose the reward he would like ?

Because at the moment, if I understood correctly, as soon as the player has made the vote(s) and get the point(s), the reward with /claim is given automatically in his bag right ?

If you make a reward for 1 pt, 2 pts, 3 pts... and the guy has to points and make /reward... he will get the reward with the amount of point he had right ?

7. If someone could tell me what's wrong here that'd be awesome!

issues:
    Not broadcasting global message when someone votes
    Not granting perms upon the 6th vote

Config:
    Code:
    {
      "Reward": {
        "vote1": [
          "rp: 25",
          "ammo.pistol: 25",
          "pistol.semiauto: 1"
        ],
        "vote2": [
          "rp: 35",
          "pistol.m92: 1",
          "ammo.pistol: 25"
        ],
        "vote3": [
          "rp: 45",
          "supply.signal: 1"
        ],
        "vote4": [
          "rp: 50",
          "smg.thompson: 1",
          "ammo.pistol: 40",
        ],
        "vote5": [
          "rifle.ak: 1",
          "ammo.rifle: 60",
        ],
        "vote6": [
          "lmg.m249: 1",
          "ammo.rifle: 100",
          "grantperm": "grantperm {playerid} {signartist.url}",
          "grantperm": "grantperm {playerid} {trade.use}",
        ]
      },
      "Settings": {
        "Announcment": "true",
        "GlobalClaimAnnouncment": "true",
        "HighestVoter": "false",
        "HighestVoterInterval": "10",
        "HighestVoterRewardGroup": "hero",
        "Prefix": "<color=#1586db>ServerVote</color>"
      },
      "Variables": {
        "addgroup": "addgroup {playerid} {value} {value2}",
        "grantperm": "grantperm {playerid} {value} {value2}",
        "money": "eco.c deposit {playerid} {value}",
        "rp": "sr add {playerid} {value}",
        "zlvl-mg": "zlvl {playername} MG +{value}",
        "zlvl-s": "zlvl {playername} S +{value}",
        "zlvl-wc": "zlvl {playername} WC +{value}"
      },
      "VoteSettings": {
        "BeancanID": "",
        "BeancanKEY": "",
        "RustServersID": "",
        "RustServersKEY": "",
        "TopRustServersID": "",
        "TopRustServersKEY": "61712af984c0d7940fa7801601a79df5",
        "TopServeursID": "",
        "TopServeursKEY": ""
      }
    }

8. Hello all, love this plugin and want to make use of the Highest Voter Reward function, can someone please explain how I implement this, do I need to add a line to the config, or is it as simple as setting HigestVoter to true, if it is how can I change the amount of time someone is give vip rank when becoming top voter? thanks in advance.

9. hello :)
    one question, maybe dev can make this:
    plugin counts votes (rust-servers.net) from them reset (The first day of the month) not from server wipe, this is problem because server are wiped x times in mounth ;/ is it possible to rewrite this counter in plugin ?

10. Hey,
    I get this error since last update. Don't what it is or where it came from and i could use some help.
    Code:
    Web request callback raised an exception in 'EasyVote v1.2.7' plugin (IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.)
      at Oxide.Plugins.EasyVote.RewardHandler (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in :0
      at Oxide.Plugins.EasyVote.ClaimReward (Int32 code, System.String response, .BasePlayer player, System.String url) [0x00000] in :0
      at Oxide.Plugins.EasyVote+c__AnonStorey1.<>m__0 (Int32 code, System.String response) [0x00000] in :0
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.WebRequests+WebRequest.b__42_0 () [0x00000] in :0 
    Thanks in advance.

11. bump, when players do /claim it still doesn't do a global broadcast.
    I DID finally fix the permissions

12. dose this plugin allow the chat to be notifed when someone has voted?

13. As stated in the overview, yes it does

14. Gyazo - 97081106edfdccfcf6ef4f95b10c7979.png

how do i change the colour on the link where it tells me to vote? i cant see it no where in my config and have manadged to change everything else except i cant find this no where

15. i guess in the EasyVote.cs line 194 change <color=silver> to something else

16. you are a life saver!!
    thanks

17. I would like people to vote for one of our server to get 1 point on rust-server.net, then vote for our other server to get another point on rust-server.net

Both votes to be made on the same website for both our servers to get 2 points and be able to claim reward.

Is that possible and if yes how ? Thx.

18. same... i would really love to have that feature

19. Seems the author does not read any message anymore ;-(

Do you have the same issue with the plugin :

Imagine you say people need 2 points to get a reward. They vote one day and get 1 pt, vote the day after and get the second point. Then They can claim the reward.

The plugin, once people have taken the reward does not reset the count number... it stays ( in my exemple ) at 2 pts. Then the third day, they vote again and got a new point... but plugin consider he voted 3 times and people can AGAIN get the reward that cost 2 pts.

I thought that once you get the reward, it resets the number of votes and can start again... Is there a way to do that ?

20. I love the plugin bud is there now way when player type /vote the will vote true in the game instead of going to the website? not that I have any notice of plugin developer bud im just wondering :)