1. so i want to start installing plugins on my rust server, do i use wget or what do i use literally dont have a clue. if someone could point me in the right direction would be great!

2. i always use ftp ... i use FileZilla ... and you just copy/paste the plugins ! (in the /oxide/plugins folder of course) ;)

3. is there a guide somewhere to setting filezilla up etc?

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If you are using a dedicated Linux server, you'd be better off using SFTP using your SSH credentials to upload files manually to the server. There are tools out there such as Composer and LGSM that will handle downloading files from our site though with your login.

5. is old but you get the ideea ... ;)

6. sorry wasnt very clear, i do have webmin setup and did it through their but got ownership issues so will look for a fix for that now thanks guys :)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1489766458][/DOUBLEPOST]
    hi wulf is there a guide to this?

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'm sure there are plenty of guides on how to use Linux, SSH, and SFTP around the net.

8. thankyou good sir
    [DOUBLEPOST=1489766951][/DOUBLEPOST]sorry to be a pain, but ive given the rustserver user permissions to the the oxide folder and have the "colourednames.cs" in the plugin folder but when i run `./rustserver mi` the plugin doesnt show up......

9. I have a server setup, however composer command to install such as ocomposer install kits.668 shows failed, could you point me in the right direction.