Solved Donation system (paid $$$)

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Skov, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Also I will be improving Promocodes alot soon ;)

2. Good to hear any info peeks ? We would modify it so it also adds user to a group but maybe you will implement that anyway ? Maybe a tracking Option what code got used by which user would be good :)

That is why i love project management tools like trello to track project or.Plugins to See if it fits Further and to make it easier for Server admins to See project progress

3. I have to start my VM dev server up.

4. id for sure back up this project aswell, tho your donate link wont work - broken redirect :)

Regards Injected

5. The vm machine is a dev machine and it has a timeout function on it. If I am not doing dev work on it then it is down.

6. Octarinemoon.com/shop

7. Did anything ever come of this request?

8. I was wondering same thing

9. Well i do know i never received any PM's from the OP, whether Dyceman did or not im not sure with this subscription model. These sort of plugins can be picky at the best of times and do require quite a bit of maintenance, not a sort of set and forget, its either that or they do come with the "Oooh i want it to do this too!", which i understand....its expected, but it can effect the price of which you pay for it.

10. I'm intrested, pm me :)

11. I would like to get this type of system in place for my servers. Maybe @Dyceman would like to take this up for me? Thank you !

12. Could you help me make that system on my website? I really need it because I don't know where to begin.

13. @Wulf can we PLEASE close this thread :D If you want to make a request guys, please open your own threads :3

14. I need a donation plugin that people can purchase our VIP kits by logging in via steam on our website. This will then know their steam ID and can assign them to the appropriate VIP group.

Also, looking for fancy chat features, cool events, anything that are currently privatized.

PM me only.

15. Is my system not working for you? You can use it for free ;) I saw you were attempting to install it in the discussion thread.

Donation Claim for Rust | Oxide

16. yeah doesn't work with the clans plugin so i need a work-around, plus having my own donation system the way I want it is kind of cool.

17. It does work with the clans plugin. My server has clans, and the plugin works fine.

But it sounds like you want more customization, so hopefully a dev can meet your needs :)