Solved Donation system (paid $$$)

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Skov, Jun 30, 2015.

1. The system I'm looking for doesn't give any pay-to-win benefits. It gives a tag, a colored name, and Sign artist access.

2. So it pretty much just executes console commands for the player and gives permissions etc. That's exactly what Buycraft does for Minecraft.
    A system like that would be awesome and could get the developers some money to maintain it.

3. i already done this . waiting on the guy to get back to me after his host deleted his website files
    which its been awhile a long while so im willing to resell this script if anyone wants to buy it.

its 100% automatic and supports giving items/permisisons to online users aswell as giving them to them if there offline is mysql / paypal ipn driven and works like a charm

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2015
  4. Sorry, we didn't reach back out to you. I didn't think to contact you back here on this thread because I didn't open it. I waited to see you on skype again, however I didn't see you, this may be because of the time zone differences. You reached out to me on teamspeak for more money, without following through with your work. Realistically we were unsatisfied with the code you provided us. After showing it to multiple other programmers, they explained to me that there were vulnerabilities in the code. We went ahead and passed this project on to some one else. Feel free to keep the payment we already made to you.

5. please tell me what vulnerabilities because there are none and if you think there are you and your programmers are dumb

DO NOT EVER SELL ANYTHING TO THESE TWO Pbpredator or the other guy as they are scammers!

i repeat never trust these scammers

Moderator edit: pastebin link removed due to privacy conerns.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2015
  6. This guy made my day :D
    You think calling others dumb makes you trustworthy?

7. i also released the scrip you can look over it
    [DOUBLEPOST=1449493482][/DOUBLEPOST]
    you think commenting where your not needed makes you smart ?

Dont turst these 2 from deadlaugh never do work for them as they wont pay up when its complete (and they will wipe there own ftp to cause issues, then make you think its there host to get the files off of you)

also i have released my script for anyone to use now!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2015
  8. did i just get called a scammer? >.> Pff probs more creds under my belt then you have had in a lifetime

9. not you the thread creator and pbp, and i have 10 years experience.

10. by the way the supplied script does not interact with the game - it is a plain IPN script - just so you know

11. just so you know it inserts to a mysql database thus the script reads from that then gives them the stuff, please read the full script + php before making such acusations

12. ah just noticed that my apologies :) did mine the other way...rcon from PHP - less Game Server load

13. reading from a mysql db each 30 secs is not a big load mate especially as it doesnt return results intill someone donates

14. i guess notif the DB is kept pruned and indexed reason i went other way is due to acting on a response from the IPN on payment and removal on reversal

15. yeah but my script does that too, but yeah both ways work well gj

16. mmmm....nice clean code :p always helps >.> maybe we could help each other some time

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Let's keep the thread on topic and civil please. Please settle any personal issues via PM or other means, the forums and staff are not here for that.

This has been stated before, but also be cautious about giving users access to live/production environments, especially without backups. With no way for anyone here to prove who is in the right in situations like this, there's nothing we can do; but please do not slander or attack other users.

18. Apologies your wulfness

19. You left a vulnerability on line 103 in DonationPage.php and in PaypalIPN line 45 in the switch statement (not escaping the inputted data which means hackers can inject sql queries into your queries.) and mysql_query has be deprecated since PHP 5.5.0 (PHP: mysql_query - Manual) so community owners with PHP 5.50 will not even be able to use that script. So WARNING! don't use this guy's script at all, unless you want people deleting your sql data!!!! You should be using mysqli functions. I have taken your job and I have built a fully dynamic system and it doesn't even use a plugin to change the player's group in-game. When I am complete with their donation system, DeadLaugh will be giving other communities the opportunity to use the system.

When a community pays you half first and half later that means they want to see if the script is worth the money and from the looks of your script, I wouldn't even pay above $10 for what you wrote.

I am pretty sure someone with 10 years of experience wouldn't have wrote what you wrote because I have more than 10 years experience in programming.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2015