1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Which Linux distro is it? Ubuntu, CentOS, Debian, etc.

2. debian-8.0 and I did all updates.

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

x64 or x86?

4. I am using x64 for my server.

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

6. Nope it doesnt help :(

FIX:
    Copying file libMonoPosixHelper.so to home/user/serverfiles and reloading zip-update fix the problem.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2016
  7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yup, that was what we determined in the other thread. For some reason the new .so isn't being added to the LD_LIBRARY_PATH for Linux.

8. I hope this will be fixed. I've spend all night trying to figure that out.

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I've spent all day and half of last night. ;)

Ideally I'd like to figure out why the path isn't being set though, which might explain why some users have the issue with other files sometimes.

10. Good luck :D

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

12. Failed

Same as before moving the file fix the problem.

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Thanks, back to the drawing board! Could you test this specific DLL by installing it under Managed (replacing the old) and then starting? I'd need to see your output_log.txt (or gamelog.txt) after it starts.

Attached Files:

14. I updated oxide for 2536, and that same ;c
    Code:
    09:46 [Info] Loading Oxide Core v2.0.2536...
    09:46 [Info] Loading extensions...
    09:46 [Debug] ExType: TypeInitializationException
    09:46 [Error] Failed to load extension Oxide.Ext.CSharp (DllNotFoundException: libMonoPosixHelper.so)
    09:46 [Debug]   at (wrapper managed-to-native) Mono.Unix.Native.Syscall:_L_ctermid ()
      at Mono.Unix.Native.Syscall..cctor () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    09:46 [Info] Loaded extension JavaScript v1.0.2536 by Oxide Team

15. I can confirm this error. Seems like a bad hard coded path, but I have no idea outside of that. Why can't it break the Python rather than the most popular language extension :(. In before I recode it all to Python/JavaScript/LUA before a resolution is found.

[DOUBLEPOST=1476954032][/DOUBLEPOST]
    This did not fix my issue. I'd also like to note I'm running the x86 version.

My gamelog: hastebin
    My oxide log: hastebin

Note: If this is any help, the naming format changed when I used the new library you linked. It was oxide_%day%-%month%-%year% but it is not oxide_%year%-%month%-%day%

EDIT: I apologize, the website is being very glitchy for me. This originally only showed one page but now it is showing multiple. I also came upon the fix of moving around the DLL after guessing random locations for it to be put in. Good luck on solving this.

16. Maybe that could be a reason. I've installed Hurtworld again. While I am doing my install I've only got one error. I've read that issue isn't really bad it is only showed cause of steam. Steam is running with 32 bit and that issue is caused by running steam on a 64 bit version.

I thought it could be maybe helpful.

Bildschirmfoto vom 2016-10-20 13-38-41.png

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The path is not hard-coded. The library path is being set by Oxide based on the system and game setup and is trying to be fixed to solve this issue and another, which is why this thread is here. The DLL I posted has other changes in it which won't be in the final, it was just a test DLL.

Here are a couple new DLLs to test. Please let me know which one works and provide me with the output_log.txt/gamelog.txt for each.

Attached Files:

18. I tested both files. Still the same Problem.

I added 2 log files for you.

Attached Files:

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

20. i got this same error... newest build dont fix that.. hellp