DiscordReport

Send reports from players in-game to a Discord server

Total Downloads: 639 - First Release: Feb 14, 2017 - Last Update: Mar 3, 2017

5/5, 3 likes
  1. Coding isn't my strong suit and I haven't done it much since college, but I'll tinker around with it and keep you informed of what I find out.

2. Partial usernames work for me and other communities as well. Obviously if there's a duplicate (like "Flying Turtle" vs "Flying Penguin"), flying wouldn't work.

Are you using /dr user <username> <reason>? I'm currently working on changing the commands around a bit.

3. Did not work for only one person named Notorious Name, doing just the notorious didn't report.

4. Is it logging the report to console? Is it giving the confirmation message "Your report has been sent!"? while testing I pretty much always do /report user boba hack and it's always worked with a shorter version of my name.

5. Bobakanoosh updated DiscordReport with a new update entry:

6. Bobakanoosh updated DiscordReport with a new update entry:

7. I know I've asked quite a few questions and requests but is there anyway to make it so console can do use the report too? Not only to debug but I have an idea to use it with my donate system :p

8. For sure.

Just curious, so someone sends a donation --> runs console command --> sends message that they donated to your discord?

9. Yep, Like Im doing a thing where if someone wished to upgrade their rank it sends a message to the discord so I can be informed
    [DOUBLEPOST=1487964065][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, Your like the best dev I've ever seen!

10. I'm not entirely sure it would implement very well. How does it know which user donated? Via the command? If so, does the donation plugin or w/e give that info?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1487969482][/DOUBLEPOST]
    If anything I think I would just do an entirely differnet plugin for that because DiscordReport doesn't really make sense with donations ;)

11. Sdonate has an option to include a steam id with user name and SteamID
    Code:
    say {{VAR=STEAMUSERNAME}} has purchased: VIP

12. So you want a console command that when used, sends a message to discord? Sorry I just want to make sure :p

13. Yep, That way I can use it for my shop :p

14. I'll implement that soon :p

15. Bot came online after doing the info in the CMD window from your bot but then it went offline again a minute later. Do i need to add anything ? Have i missed something? I went through every step carefully. Typing +bot info in my chat window returned nothing.#

ok ok i see now sorry i closed the CMD by mistake. All good now. :)

16. Hello mate!

Great plugin. That will surely be used.

My only problem is that the download link does not work, and my bot is therefore not working. Would you be able to tell me how to host my own bot, or use the program you have to run my bot, so that it will show as online? :)

Regards
    Whistle

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2017
  17. Download the .Zip here: Releases · Bobakanoosh/RustNotifierBot · GitHub

Then, run the RustNotifierBot.exe

it should open a menu and prompt you to enter your bots token and what not, after doing so, the bot should be online. The full instructions are on the pages overview.

18. My only problem is that (as said in private message) the file does not contain an EXE file - but four .CS files. :C