1. Is the documentation out for the Reign of Kings Oxide API yet ? This is something I would love to see because It allows me to learn more about Oxide

2. It's not out yet, but basically everything there is can be found in HooksTest.cs. The docs are currently on the todo list.

3. Ok thanks a lot cant wait for them to actually properly come out

4. I'm currently using JetBrains dotPeek to look at the Oxide.Ext.ReignOfKings.dll and Assembly-CSharp.dll for RoK. That's helping me quite a bit until the docs are set up.

Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2015
  5. Thanks for that I might take a look aswell

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

There's no need to decompile our DLLs, they are open-source. The Assembly-CSharp.dll is all you'd need that for.

https://github.com/OxideMod/Oxide/tree/master/Oxide.Ext.ReignOfKings

7. We need proper Reign of Kings documentation, with a priority for CSharp support.

Most of the things we can do with the mod and other plugins (CSharp-Assembly) must be carefully decompiled or referenced which sucks. It takes loads of time to learn which functions you can use than actually using them.

Also, update the features so we can write proper log files, add more features, allow more data to be transfered in hooks, etc.

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You can create your own logs by using Unity's logger functions. The Docs we provide for Oxide are on GitHub and can be openly contributed to, but documenting every function in every game's DLL would likely not be a good use of time, as they can change and aren't Oxide specific.

If you have a specific hook request, please create a thread for it, though I am not sure what you are asking for when you want "more data" in hooks. If you can provide more details, we'll be sure to look into it.