1. warning: DeprecationWarning: Rust.UserIDFromPlayer has been obsoleted. No replacement, not necessary for C# plugins
    warning: DeprecationWarning: Rust.BroadcastChat has been obsoleted. Use Server.Broadcast(string, string) instead
    seeing this when players join not sure if its rust or oxide but thought id post just in case - no negative effects i can see from error just console spam - thanks

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You are using plugins that use those library helpers. Those messages will show as long as those plugins are loaded or they are using those helpers.

3. guessed as much ill wait for updates thanks wulf :)

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If they are Python, Lua, or JavaScript plugins, there won't be updates for these methods. Eventually the library helpers mentioned in the warnings will be removed, as C# plugins do not need them and there are replacements for them. Some of the alternate methods that exist may be usable via non-C# plugins, but no guarnatees.

5. just for info it was the 'rankme' python plugin {the only non c# plugin i had left ironically} it was that was flagging errors - just for anyone else with same prob.now need a good alternative to rank me plugin :)

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'm going to go ahead and remove the messages in the next Oxide build though. Didn't think about the spam for non-C# plugins.

7. yeah, spamy spam spam :D Sounds like Rust devs might patch again today? Few bugs.

8. Code:
    23:08 [Info] warning: DeprecationWarning: Rust.UserIDFromPlayer has been obsoleted.  No replacement, not necessary for C# plugins
    23:08 [Info] warning: DeprecationWarning: Rust.UserIDFromPlayer has been obsoleted.  No replacement, not necessary for C# plugins
    23:09 [Info] warning: DeprecationWarning: Rust.UserIDFromPlayer has been obsoleted.  No replacement, not necessary for C# plugins
    23:09 [Info] warning: DeprecationWarning: Rust.UserIDFromPlayer has been obsoleted.  No replacement, not necessary for C# plugins

Attached Files:

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Well, this isn't from Rust, it's an Oxide message.

10. [02/23/2017 19:07:58] Auger[37978/76561198069736084] sent invalid attack: Cooldown (0.09924316s left on lr300.entity)
    [02/23/2017 19:07:58] Auger[37978/76561198069736084] fired invalid projectile: Missing ID (149)
    [02/23/2017 19:08:09] Kiryl[8211877/76561198130253904] sent invalid reload: T-1.5s
    [02/23/2017 18:40:11] Failed to load extension Oxide.Core.JavaScript (MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Oxide.Core.VersionNumber..ctor'.)
    [02/23/2017 18:40:11] Failed to load extension Oxide.Core.Lua (MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Oxide.Core.VersionNumber..ctor'.)
    [02/23/2017 18:58:03] Failed to call hook 'Unload' on plugin 'InfoPanel v0.9.5' (KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.)

Do you know why since the update I receive many messages like this? And my server goes to 2 fps

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

None of those are related to this thread, and all of those are answered in old, existing threads. Please search for the messages.

12. warning: DeprecationWarning: Rust.UserIDFromPlayer has been obsoleted. No replacement, not necessary for C# plugins

i have mega spam in console

10s from rcon consol
    Code:
    Saving complete
    warning: DeprecationWarning: Rust.UserIDFromPlayer has been obsoleted.  No replacement, not necessary for C# plugins
    warning: DeprecationWarning: Rust.UserIDFromPlayer has been obsoleted.  No replacement, not necessary for C# plugins

13. Yeah, I know. Just saying that you might need to release again anyway.

14. I experience the non stopping error spamm "warning: DeprecationWarning: Rust.UserIDFromPlayer has been obsoleted. No replacement, not necessary for C# plugins" error in my rusty.....?
    I assume it is linked to rust:IO because it give me a error for that before the other error?
    Anybody else experiece this problem or how to fix it?
    Kind regards.

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

For those using any .py, .js, or .lua plugins; you can update to the latest Oxide build from our Downloads page or through your host to fix the spam.

16. Hmm...updated ours and it's still spamming...

17. Ours isn't... likely wrong build. 3089

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If it still shows, you're a few builds old.