Fixed Database files missing

Discussion in 'Rust Discussion' started by Krazy J, Nov 23, 2017.

1. did you break the database files again LOL (got the same error like last week)

rust.io cant update and install and enhancedbansystem cant use database files again..

:) FYI
    [DOUBLEPOST=1511473828][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Code:
    (13:47:34) | [Oxide] 13:47 [Error] Installing Rust:IO failed: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at A.h.a (System.String , System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at A.h.A (System.Byte[] , System.Action`2 , Newtonsoft.Json.Linq.JObject ) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at RustIO.Oxide.RustIOExtension.A (System.Func`1 ) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

They should be already there, but I'll re-add them. Are you doing clean installs each update or something?

3. Yeah, this is a second consecutive time that Oxide update is delayed or something.Last time it worked like 30 minutes after the server update came out.

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The Oxide update has been out since shortly after the Rust server update, not sure what you're talking about. This thread isn't about the update either, just the database files.

Keep in mind that it is Thanksgiving for everyone in the US and I could have not even done an update and instead taken the day off. If an update is delayed, there is a reason for it.

5. Maybe I did not word it properly, but there is an issue with Rust IO update and all plugins are not functioning until that is done.

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yup, that was from database files missing. The issue is that the build server isn’t including those right now. I spent the past few weeks working on a new setup for building but there are still a few bugs. The issue should be fixed going forward now though, it was just some of the files missing, not all.

7. No probs, Wulf.Thanks for the explanation.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1511475268][/DOUBLEPOST]It updated right now and everything is back to normal.

8. Yeah uninstall then reinstall. The update button I have on my game panel sometimes breaks it. So I do it by uninstalling and reinstalling

Thanks Wulf