1. First it started with C4, now they take away rockets splash damage..... I feel we need to get a mod to make realistic splash damage. Bring back the c4 and rockets splash damage to where it use to be and make explosives more entertaining, not so dull. they really nerf the explosives hard except for grenades. nobody wants to be grenade raiders...

2. While I completely disagree with your opinion, check the mod called ExplosivesModifier it allows you to change the values to whatever. The c4 nerf might be hardcoded though as they did not alter the radius itself but what entities are affected by it.

3. RadiusModifier IS the splash damage... The default for rockets just went from 5 to 3.8.. C4 I dunno where it is now. But like I said the c4 has been changed to not damage building parts on slash so it probably ignores the Radius for c4 when it comes to that.

4. I'm not sure how you will do this, maybe when the entity is spawned, but in the timed explosive class, there is something called onlyDamageParent, that is the thing that controls the splash for any kind of explosive (besides missiles). Good luck :p