1. As part of a class system I'd like to incorporate into my server, one class would allow players to set their own explosion delays for grenades, beancan grenades, satchel charges, and C4. For this I'd like to request a plugin which allows customization of explosives. I've tried to create the concept so it would support many other applications for other people. Here's an idea of what the configuration could look like:

Code:
    command: <string>permission: <string>{
      beancangrenade{
      modify: <boolean> (enabled/disables all changes in this config)
      damagemultiplier: <float> (default 1.0)
      timermin: <int> (minimum time that a player can set for a beancan grenade)
      timermax: <int> (maximum time that a player can set for a beancan grenade)
      usesettimer: <boolean> (true will use the timer below. False will allow player input within the values above)
      timer: <int>
      explosionchance: <1-100>
      }
      satchelcharge{
      modify: <boolean>
      damagemultiplier: <float>
      timermin: <int>
      timermax: <int>
      usesettimer: <boolean>
      explosionchance: <1-100>
      }
      grenade{
      timer: <int>  c4{
      }
    },
    permission: <different string>{.......... (could be repeated)

The entire configuration could be repeated for additional permissions. I know the example I gave isn't correct syntax, but I think you've got the idea.

Commands:
    /bomb toggle <beancan/b, satchel/s, grenade/g, c4/c, all> (toggles custom settings to vanilla)
    /bomb <beancan/b, satchel/s, grenade/g, c4/c, all> <time in seconds between timermin and timermax> (sets the delay time for explosives used by this user only)

The commands will only work if the user has permission in the config, and the config for that permission has usesettimer set to false. I didn't include commands to change the configuration from the client because it would get too complicated and require more permissions.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I tried to construct the plugin's concept to support many other purposes than just my own. I hope someone can help me make this happen.

Bordlerands fan? This plugin could be modified/updated further down the road to allow configurable MIRV grenades, fire grenades, longbow grenades, sticky grenades or possibly proximity grenades - assuming that's all possible.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2017