CustomChatCommands

Allows you to add new chat commands

Total Downloads: 340 - First Release: Feb 5, 2017 - Last Update: Apr 4, 2017

5/5, 3 likes
  1. PsychoTea

PsychoTea Shack Builder Plugin Developer

Do you mean to make it into a separate chat message? If so, that should be possible. The only thing I worry about with using a dash is that someone may actually be using that in their message. Perhaps an escape such as \l instead?

Dream 5 likes this.
  2. Dream 5

Dream 5 Shack Builder

\l isn't being accepted as an escape. Troubleshooted through .json checker but yes that's what I want. A separate chat message within the same command. I hope you can help!:)

Last edited: Apr 3, 2017
  3. PsychoTea

Yeah it's not in yet - I'll do it when I have some time (hopefully in the next few hours here).

Dream 5 likes this.
  4. Dream 5

Dream 5 Shack Builder

Oh okay, please do and..and I'll love you and truly appreciate it a lot PyschoTea. Maybe I can donate you some tea bags :cool:, we have around 100 different blends of tea, it's crazy. *likes own post*

PsychoTea likes this.
  5. PsychoTea

Dream 5 likes this.
  6. Dream 5

Dream 5 Shack Builder

PsychoTea likes this.
  7. Hi

i have a have some problems setting up a command

the command that i want to create is /admin "Reason" so player can send a direct message to the admins any one that can help me out here :)

Game Rust :p

8. PsychoTea

I don't think you understand what this plugin is for. It allows you to create custom commands, which simply responds to the player or runs a certain command for them clientside. It doesn't add any specific logic to be ran when the command is.

If you want/need such a command I suggest you look through Oxide to see if one has already been created, or create a request for one to be made (I'll do such a plugin if you create a request).

9. 5DG.123kac

5DG.123kac Naked Wanderer

Thanks for the great plugin :p

Last edited: Apr 8, 2017
  10. sLim Long

sLim Long Naked Wanderer

doesn't work for 7dtd(((

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin Community Admin Oxide Developer

Most plugins do not work with 7 Days to Die yet, it is missing most of the hooks and API.