1. After I’ve thought of it, I think 2 separate plugins would be better. One would be a totally custom PVE plugin that would handle structure damage, (friends vs public vs private), similar to TheHangouts and also allow players to create a zone that would keep unwanted players from griefing/messing with them while they are building. (Also can configure to allow friends vs private vs turn the zone off or public). This would totally remove the need for the plugin TruePVE, or perhaps work side by side with, and make it easier for players to “test raid”, “build with friends” and help with the griefing problem. All of which would have permissions and chat commands.

The 2nd plugin/or second part (if you decide to put it all in one) would be a GUI to pull everything together in a clickable menu and make it user friendly. They would be button names like "Friend Build" or "Godmode", and chat would popup and say "GodMode Toggled On".

This all would be private work, meaning after paid the plugin/s is/are mine and cannot be resold to other people.
    I know this is putting my idea out there, and it could get stolen etc.. But at this point I really just need this plugin because my network is growing, and I don't want it to be slacking.
    Paid ~$90-100