1. Hello I got a message from a friend and was wondering how to make it into a plugin, hes been offline for awhile so I can't ask him but here it is... (Look below) I was wondering how to make this a plugin/how would I use it I need it for my minigames server. Thanks!

To TP I use the hook :
    "OnStructureRepaire"(player, entity) if entity.id = ArenaWall-> TP player to X,Y,Z position and give player kit

5 dollars for a link or a custom plugin that Huon Games server uses to warp, I need a plugin that you can warp to an arena of sorts by hitting a wall with a repair hammer, then it will give you a auto kit once you get there also if you can make it that some how I can do teams as well that would be nice all you need to look at is go on "Huon Games" and go to primative teams, I need a plugin that warp you by hitting the wall with the repair hammer, put you on a team and be able to make a no team "Free For All", and give you a kit. Thanks! I need to try out the plugin before any money is sent.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2016
  2. Hey, I'm working on this. Give me a day or two. Could you just clarify what you mean with the putting on a team with a free for all thing? would teleporting them to a certain location and giving a kit do what you need?

3. Like you either tp them to an arena where it could be team death match so they would be red or blue or whatever or you could tp them to a free for all arena

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Marking as solved as there has been no recent activity.