Solved Custom chat commands

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by TnTGaming, Sep 10, 2016.

1. You know what would be a cool plugin! A plugin the last you create your own commands. For example plugin is called Universal Commands I type </uc create Donate> then plugin generate a command called </donate> then I do </uc edit donate> then i do </uc donate msg "Do get to our website goto www.UC.com"> then when the player types </donate> they get that msg. and in the config you could add more detailed msgs with multiple lines and what not then servers could make all there info commands in one plugin /donate /map /admin /hacker /rules and /wipeinfo the list could go on for days since the server owner/admin is the one makeing the commands.

Then you could get more advanced and have keywords like {playerName} and {64ID}

And have it to when a player types one of the commands made by the admin a console command is run the the admin made like <user group add {64ID} group>

You could also set permissions to each command.

Thanks for checking it out let me know what you think!

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It'd need to be re-written.

4. well that sucked .. :( you know any other plugin that you can do /donate and it puts the link in the chat? been looking and searching but dont seem to find anything for it :(

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Alias System for Rust | Oxide with "chat.say \"whatever you want\""

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I've provided a list in its support thread a few times. ;)

Notifier [Unmaintained] | Page 152 | Oxide

8. Ok thank you!