Solved Cupboard radius

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by cTrL, Mar 8, 2015.

1. Where os the plugin CupboardRadius, im searching here but i dont found

Someone can help me for download

2. literally above your post is link to that plugin...

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That's a link to the support thread. The plugin isn't maintained anymore.

4. Yeah but he said hes looking for him, and pardon but if he is not trained monkey he can click from the support thread to overview and he will be on the main page of that plugin?

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The plugin isn't maintained anymore, so the Overview isn't there.

6. Oh than my bad and I am taking all back - did not knew that unmaintained have no overview lol (I think before the website update it had :( )

7. Can someone send me a Plugin for cupboard radius?

8. This plugin no longer exists?

9. Really need that plugin but it no longer exists :( the default cupboard is terrible.

10. anyone find a working method to increase cupboard radius?

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

There are working versions posted in the plugin's support thread.

12. you can go to the CupboardRadius [Unmaintained] | Page 6 | Oxide and look at some of the latest posts. you will then find working versions someone has attached to the post.

13. If some sweet soul could make a mod that works like this

You can place infinite cupboards in your building

the radius only extends outwards from the foundation of the building which the cupboard is placed on

the radius of this outward diameter should be adjustable, but standard should be 1 foundation

Example, i have a 3x3 with my cupboard then my total area covered with building privlege would extend out to a 5x5

In this mod High externals, should just have their own building blocked radius so they cant be completely griefed

If some guy could fix this, or guide me or just show me where i can get a tutorial on fixing this i would be super grateful

14. is it just me who dosent get it? everytime i get to a thread where it says it dosent work :(

15. As it's unmaintened you can't go to overview but, you can probably find a version in the thread