1. Hello,

does someone know why this is happening ? I connect to the server and it instantly crashes.

Code:
    Unity Player [version: Unity 5.1.1p2_82544090e14f]CSteamworks.dll caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005)
      in module CSteamworks.dll at 0033:28893471.

2. Try first without plugins.and see if its work

3. I tried it without plugins, it seems like you can't run 2 instances of reign of kings on a single system anymore, as they will cause that violation together, if it's just one it runs fine ...

4. Agree that if you host you own pc.you need ip what change itself.then you have first server for 1ip and next take different ip.you cant runn 2 servers same ip
    [DOUBLEPOST=1471860054][/DOUBLEPOST]Also you cant runn even 2 different game server sametime under static ip.or its dynamic.not sure whitch one change ip itself.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1471860325][/DOUBLEPOST]i take that extra service my router ip and after that i cant host 2 server sametime.but before that server lost time to time fafourites when ip change and looks like server its offline.and then need to find server again.now its not do that but i can host only 1 server

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Are you trying to use the same files for both servers?

6. No, but it seems as soon as i host 2 servers on one machine it comes to this CSteamworks violation, if i move one of them to another machine where no rok server is running it works.

7. So it is ip what do that.when you Use different pc it is different ip.but you can host also 1pc if you change you ip dynamic.i think.