Crosshair

Adds a customizable crosshair to your screen

Total Downloads: 9,866 - First Release: Jul 17, 2015 - Last Update: Jul 1, 2017

5/5, 26 likes
  1. Is there a way to enable this for everyone without having to use a command, and then just be able to have the players turn it off if they use the command. Having to set perms for each user is not a fun way of doing this.

2. grant group default crosshair.use should work

3. Thank You,

I tried it, its a new server so I will have to wait until one of my m8's join in the morning or some random person.
    I will let you know if it doesnt work

Thanks Again

4. I keep having the crosshairs vanish

5. Now that I've uninstalled this plugin I've noticed F1 console displaying the message ""Invalid command: toggle.crosshair "True"" each time I press <tab>.

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Sounds like someone added the command to your key binds. You can manually remove it in the keys.cfg under your client, or re-bind it.

7. CosaNostra ;)

8. after looking at the key.cfg, it appears to be both ESC and TAB that was randomly turning this mod off and on.

9. i installed the plugin and tried to press F5 to change cross hair and no works . pls help me

10. do you receive any errors when you run the command "oxide.load Crosshair"?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1481168115][/DOUBLEPOST]also just noticed you're replying to the wrong plugin for this... its a different mod that has the F5 as a keybind...
    [DOUBLEPOST=1481168186][/DOUBLEPOST]I believe you're looking for ShowCrosshair for Rust | Oxide

11. yuo are rigth, thanke for your help

12. I recently installed this mod, stopped and started my server, then entered that command into the rcon and got the message back "crosshair.use doesn't exist"?

"
    > grant group default crosshair.use
    Permission 'crosshair.use' doesn't exist
    "

13. Same here

14. Hello, i get this error:

15. Error while compiling: Crosshair.cs(190,53): error CS1061: Type `ConsoleSystem.Arg' does not contain a definition for `connection' and no extension method `connection' of type `ConsoleSystem.Arg' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

I checked the references that had changed listed by Wulf but can't see any that are relevant. I presume it's this bit of code here that needs updating.

Code:
            [ConsoleCommand("toggle.crosshair")]
            void ToggleCrosshair(ConsoleSystem.Arg arg)
            {
                if (arg != null && arg?.connection != null && arg?.connection?.player != null)
                {
                    BasePlayer player = (BasePlayer)arg.connection.player;                if (inventory.Contains(player))
                    {
                        DrawCrosshair(player);
                        inventory.Remove(player);
                    }
                    else
                    {
                        DestroyCrosshair(player);
                        inventory.Add(player);
                    }
                }
            }
    ##### ##### ##### #####

This pugin is working.

ShowCrosshair for Rust | Oxide

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2017
  16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That was a change in Rust about 3 or more weeks ago.

17. I've only just started getting my server back up together after about 4 months so just coming across these things now.

18. Mughisi updated Crosshair with a new update entry:

19. Perfect - Thanks very much Mughisi.

20. Would anyone still like this? I have an almost completed new version however it doesn't look like it's useful anymore with the addition of the new crosshair plugin.