Crosshair

Adds a customizable crosshair to your screen

Total Downloads: 9,866 - First Release: Jul 17, 2015 - Last Update: Jul 1, 2017

5/5, 26 likes
  1. Kappasaurus updated Crosshair with a new update entry:

2. How to change the symbol . to put one more fun thank you

3. I ended up changing the cross hair to a small white dot, I agree it would be good to have the option to choose the character, the size and the colour in the settings.

Also the issue with the Copy/Paste script appears to be when you use the /undo command. the cross-hair disappears and you need to disable/enable to get it back.

Still awesome and I wouldn't be able to custom build/erase without it.

4. Code:
    (16:04:10) | [Oxide] 16:04 [Info] Crosshair was compiled successfully in 2822ms
    (16:04:10) | [Oxide] 16:04 [Info] Unloaded plugin Crosshair v2.1.1 by LaserHydra
    (16:04:10) | [Oxide] 16:04 [Info] Loaded plugin Crosshair v2.1.1 by LaserHydra
    WTF? Where 2.1.4 version?
    Code:
    (15:53:37) | [Oxide] 15:53 [Warning] [Updater]
    Following plugins are outdated:# Crosshair | Installed: 2.1.1 - Latest: 2.1.4 | http://oxidemod.org/plugins/1236/

5. Edit file.
    upload_2016-8-4_12-12-51.png

6. Tab -> Q -> Q and it's gone. Seems the auto hide is also causing issues for this plugin since it's bound to key and not actual hud overlay detection (if there is even a hook for that)

Also, the plugin shows as version 2.1.1 in console. So updater keeps nagging that there's an update.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2016
  7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The keybinding in this plugin isn't really needed and should probably be removed.

8. still wonky as f**k,, love the crosshair, but always dissapears when you toggle between your inventory. Does not come back on screen until you disable and re enable

9. Yes, i can confirm, crosshair hides itself if you toggle inventory.

10. just downloaded. doesnt say i have permission to use command. anyone know the rcon for enabling anyone to use crosshair?

11. grant user <steamid> crosshair.use

12. or if the user is online
    grant user <name> crosshair.use

13. Hmm, yesterday actually I was having issues with it on your server. I had perms, I will get an update ready.

14. Kappasaurus updated Crosshair with a new update entry:

15. Why you have removed the key bind? I think it was nice and easy for the players.Can you bring it back?Or can i bind the crosshair whit an command?

16. Well it shouldn't be needed, there is a different method that just makes it not overlap when the inventory is opened.

17. ah ok thanks for answer

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2016
  18. CHR

CHR

Would love to see more crosshairs... or can someone tell me how to add more?

19. Look in the config, there is an option for the cross-hair symbol.

20. after looting a box or something the crosshair vanishes and needs to be disabled and reenabled :(