Crosshair

Adds a customizable crosshair to your screen

Total Downloads: 9,866 - First Release: Jul 17, 2015 - Last Update: Jul 1, 2017

5/5, 26 likes
  1. Nope, that is what I'm working on right now.

2. yes, even with the update... ALL Players can see it on their screen without having the permission granted to the group.

I gave them the permission anyways, because its not a big deal.. cause that's what I wanted them to have anyways. but yes, if you have it set for permission use, then no one should be able to see it or use the command without the permission for their group.

3. I will test it, in v2.1.1 was it the same?
    All I did was make it functional, I haven't addressed that.

4. it functions fine, a lot of my players like it. other than that, the permissions is the only problem.

This is the version "LaserHydra", "2.1.1", ResourceId = 1236)]

5. Ok well I will try to update it soon.

6. Thanks

7. I just installed this as it's very good for use with the Copy/paste and build script. I add the perms for admin group only and then after using it for about 5 minutes all the players started bitching about a red cross hair. I disabled it using/crosshair but they still had it. I had to give access to the 'default' group so they could turn it off.

Also from time to time the cross-hair just disappears and you have to turn it off/on to get it back.

Also is there a way to change the image of the cross-hair?

Thanks

8. He is currently working on a fix for that. I suppose when he posts a new version it will fix that. I had the same issue. well still do!

9. To be honest, I'm still in the process of trying to understand @LaserHydra 's code :p I will work on it 0.o

10. Thanks man for your hard work getting this done. I know its gotta be tough especially when its not your coding.

11. Code:
            {
                if (!enabled.Contains(player.userID))
                {
                    enabled.Add(player.userID);
                    DrawCrosshair(player);                SaveData(ref enabled);                SendChatMessage(player, GetMsg("Enabled"));
                }
            }

Above is how the crosshair is enabled.
    Code:
    if permission.UserHasPermission(uid.ToString(), $"{PermissionPrefix}.{perm}");

So I suppose I could use something similar to that before drawing the crosshair.

12. how i can remove /crosshair for my players?

13. Read the above posts, working on it.
    Pointing out the same issue doesn't help, not directed at you, just for feature reference.

14. Not working after today's update :(

15. @Kappasaurus I recommend using Hud.Under as parent. That will remove the need for inventory and looting checking etc.

16. it works for me one time then after restart it doesn't work again o.o?

17. Thanks,

18. temporarily corrected version with the correct crosshairs appear.
    no need to to do a bind.

19. I apologize for not updating, haven't had internet access for a week, I will get into Rust and see what I can do.

20. Kappasaurus updated Crosshair with a new update entry: