1. So there is a member in my server that placed crests inside rocks at the Kings Sword. How would I go about removing them?

2. you would use the killbyblueprint or killbytype command as follows...

/killbyblueprint [blueprint] (radius) ("silent")
    rok.command.objects.killbyblueprint
    Kills all entities in a radius from you. Everything with the blueprint specificed will be destroyed. Only objects in loaded pages will be killed.

/killbytype [type] (radius) ("silent")
    rok.command.objects.killbytype
    Kills all entities in a radius from you. Everything with the type specificed will be destroyed. Only objects in loaded pages will be killed.

3. go near that crest and type /killall 10. 10 its radius remember use that or you clean easily half map items.
    an build cube 10 0 remove block.10 its a radius 0 block type.so you build invisible block with that commands

4. im trying to remove an invisible crest, /killall 10. 10 doesnt work. how would i use /killbyblueprint [blueprint] (radius) ("silent") or /killbytype [type] (radius) ("silent") assuming its a leather crest

5. Then type bigger number mayby killall 20 or More if another Base its not close

6. you cant kill an invisible crest in game. was wondering what file the database is in?