1. To hurtworld plugin dev's! Wulf done lang command more then month ago, whitch can help us to set default server language and for other players with /lang command they can change they own language. Many plugins without .lang files and work only at one language. Can you modify your plagins for us? For examle HWclans can change lang files withs commands. Why I write this? I think that no only me want to create multilanguage server))

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'm not really sure what you're looking for, but you can easily make them on your own for whatever languages you want. The plugins do not need to be modified at all to handle additional lang files generally.

3. Hello. I am also interested in this question.
    To translate some plugin I translated file plugin_name.json in folder oxide/lang/en.
    I'm use client with RU localization.
    So if to server come people with EN localization they see same translate like a RU...

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It'd suggest making a few file under oxide/lang/ru and then setting the default language to RU using the 'lang ru' console command. This will allow a fallback to the default en file if needed.