1. I was wondering if it was enough just to create a backup of the server folder or if there was something else I had to backup too for a heavily modified server. I had the server.save command execute alongside the daily restart, but when I pulled that backup, a lot of plugins stopped functioning properly.
    Example:
    Code:
    Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerInit' on plugin 'Rewards v1.3.10' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    I am going to reinstall the server, but I would like to know if there are any additional steps to take when backing up a modded server.

2. Just Copy Whole Oxide folder and delete database files from plugins on data folder inside Oxide Folder

3. Is that for the backup or instead of reinstalling the server?

4. What I said it's just to backup your plugins, If you want to save your map go to server/yourservername/folder and there are 2 files (.map -- .sav) that are the map.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2017
  5. Thank you!

6. Which files do you mean in the Data folder?

Attached Files:

7. This tool: Rust Server Manager for Rust | Oxide has a autobackup feature that backups your whole server folder to your desired location. You can change the time in minutes to when it should backup. Just place it in your server dir and use the autobackup.

RSM_2017-10-25_06-45-40.png

8. I host my server with fragnet.net :/ Is there any way i can still use this?

9. No, Sorry

10. Thanks anyways :)