CraftSpamBlocker

Prevents items from being crafted if the player's inventory is full

Total Downloads: 2,138 - First Release: Mar 29, 2016 - Last Update: Feb 18, 2017

5/5, 9 likes
  1. Hi friends, on my server players are dropping the crops they produce. For this reason the lag is forming on the server. What I want is that I will not craft when the player's bag is full and any message will come from the chat.

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated CraftSpamBlocker with a new update entry:

3. @Wulf You know the map is down to the ground because only 1 map is placed on the map.

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'm not sure what you mean by that.

5. We just take only 1 map to our bags. That's why it is dropping when we craft more. When your belt empty try craft more.

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

7. Yes, and I check that the code is more cleaner and lightweight
    Then I passed to this one, thanks, regards.

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

This still has some things to improve that it didn't originally account for that the other may.

9. Rak

Rak

Hey @Wulf I still seem to have the non-refund problem whenever i mass craft lets say.. floor grills. it stops the crafting, drops the last item on the floor but doesnt refund the metal.

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I've got more fixes locally, should have something ready tonight.

11. There a way to make this honor stacksize controller?

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It uses the max stack size that the game has available, I don't really know what Stack Size Controller does.

13. Should be more specific. If there is a half empty stack, it won't use that stack, and makes a new stack.

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Pretty sure that's just an issue I need to fix in the plugin yet.

15. Thanks. People whining to me about losing their queue as we have gun powder stack to 20k, started a new stack which he didnt have and lost stacks of sulfur etc. Wanted to check if that was a Rust issue or just something in the script that could be fixed later. Or maybe some way of returning the queue, maybe by spitting that on the floor?

16. Having an issue where if players inventory is full, and they're trying to craft one of the items in their inv: IE, Gunpowder which they had some of then it sucks up the resources used to make the stacks but cancels it because inv is full but doesn't refund the resouces back

17. I have the same problem. When the inventory is almost full with just one slot free and you try to queue up a lot of Gunpowder it uses all the resources, craft one thing and then says "The inventory is full".

18. yupp :/ figured this would have been something that was tested early on :/

19. So, I have had several people complain about losing materials when crafting. The issue is that this only checks the number of items in the inventory, not if what is crafting is already in the players inventory. Could you look into this.