CraftSpamBlocker

Prevents items from being crafted if the player's inventory is full

Total Downloads: 2,138 - First Release: Mar 29, 2016 - Last Update: Feb 18, 2017

5/5, 9 likes
  1. I downloaded the new "more aggressive" that Sqroot posted^ and it works!

2. Now my problem is that if people have a full inventory but have more room for whatever it is theyre crafting it will still cancel their crafting and not refund resources. Edit- Sorry I frustrated and you guys do an amazing job helping us

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2016
  3. If it refunded resources people could use the refunded resources to craft spam. If the inventory is full, refunded resources are automatically dropped, resulting in the same issue as craft spam in the first place.

4. Thank you for clarifying that for me. I wasnt aware and just frustrated by the seemingly endless list of to do's. I really do appreciate everything you guys do.

5. added small patch: logs count of items and blueprint, that player tryed to craft.
    if somebody loose resources admin can now restore them.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2017
  6. Can someone update this please ?

7. @Wulf would you be able to update this to not spam the console if you have time please ?

Attached Files:

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Update Oxide, that was fixed 4 days ago.

9. Ok thank you

10. Anyone got a modified version of this that actually cancels crafting AND refunds the item?

11. It says: "Item not crafted! Your inventory is full." but its still crafting.

12. This has stopped working and doing what GLasiore has said above.

13. Ok, I've improved the plugin. Should work better and will not allow people to craft spam rocks. No spamming that button now!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2016
  14. Had a quick look at it, doesn't it suffer from refund spam?

15. No, it just does what it needs to do I think :)
    I might be wrong, prob should of used yours

16. Let's assume the inventory isn't full and the crafting time isn't instant, but low.
    Then I can spam the server with a few hundred crafting requests, provided I have the resources to craft. I then fill my inventory with some stuff I dropped before. All single crafting requests finish almost simultanously and I drop loads of single item drops that lag the server.
    This may even be possible with instant crafting time, depending on how smart I send my requests, albeit a lot harder.

Not sure what changed about crafting, maybe it isn't an issue anymore, just wanna make sure you considered this possibility. There's a bunch of other cases that can be abused as well, refund spam wasn't the only one, but I still remember that there were a bunch of reasons why a simple task cancel when starting crafting isn't good enough.

17. Loot don't get refunded. You lose it if your invent is full. Even if you are crafting explosives when you have space, then fill the rest of the spaces up rubbish, it will still cancel with no drop. I'm not a dev and I sure don't make plugins, but this works fine. If you end up using it and find an issue, message me and ill take it down.

18. Is this plugin getting updated anymore? It doesn't seem to work now with the newest Rust update...

19. Edit : Fix already been posted above.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2017