1. Hey does anyone have the updated pattern to generate prefabs? Seems something has broken:

Try to spawn bear using the typical:
    assets/bundled/prefabs/autospawn/animals/bear.prefab
    Code:
           private BaseEntity SpawnEntity(string entityName, Vector3 pos, Quaternion rotation)
            {
                BaseEntity entity = GameManager.server.CreateEntity(entityName, pos, rotation, startActive: true);
                if (entity == null) return null;            entity.Spawn();
                entity.SendNetworkUpdate(BasePlayer.NetworkQueue.Update);            return entity;
            }
    Getting error:
    Code:
    StringPool.GetNumber - no number for string assets/bundled/prefabs/autospawn/animals/bear.prefab
    [BUNDLE] Not found: assets/bundled/prefabs/autospawn/animals/bear.prefab
    Couldn't find prefab "assets/bundled/prefabs/autospawn/animals/bear.prefab"
    Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2017
  2. Try use Prefabsniffer

3. Could not find this anywhere.
    Does anyone have an idea for this?

4. I think that prefab location is no longer used by rust for animals.

The new location (for horses as example) :
    assets/rust.ai/agents/horse/horse.prefab

is this for a plugin? or a general rust error?

5. General rust error..
    The animals on my server are not moving...

6. i have the same Problem on my Server. animals don´t move :-/ what can i do? @Colon Blow

best regards the_mahler

7. hi all,

can some Body help?

i got this since the last update on my Server

Couldn't find assets/bundled/prefabs/autospawn/animals

best regards

8. Bump.... Not only do they not move... But they only spawn in for like 5-10 secs and just Dissappear. Any help.

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

11. yes i use rad town animals

i chang +nav_disable false for the 5th time and than they were moving. after restart they sometime disapear by watching and most spawn on rock and aren´t able to move.

at starting Server i got this through concole

assets/rust.ai/agents/horse/horse.prefab (UnityEngine.GameObject) has no population - should be removed
    (03:20:57) | assets/rust.ai/agents/horse/horse.prefab (UnityEngine.GameObject) has no population - should be removed
    (03:20:57) | assets/rust.ai/agents/chicken/chicken.prefab (UnityEngine.GameObject) has no population - should be removed
    (03:20:57) | assets/rust.ai/agents/bear/bear.prefab (UnityEngine.GameObject) has no population - should be removed
    (03:20:57) | assets/rust.ai/agents/horse/horse.prefab (UnityEngine.GameObject) has no population - should be removed
    (03:20:57) | assets/rust.ai/agents/boar/boar.prefab (UnityEngine.GameObject) has no population - should be removed
    (03:20:57) | assets/rust.ai/agents/boar/boar.prefab (UnityEngine.GameObject) has no population - should be removed
    (03:20:57) | assets/rust.ai/agents/bear/bear.prefab (UnityEngine.GameObject) has no population - should be removed
    (03:20:57) | assets/rust.ai/agents/stag/stag.prefab (UnityEngine.GameObject) has no population - should be removed

i´m sure i mad some mistake but have no idea anymore

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Check the plugin's file and config for those prefab paths.

13. i do now.

second Thing is that i arent able to reset animals via rust admin or any other way. error is

Couldn't find assets/bundled/prefabs/autospawn/animals

sry for beeing such a new noob at rust Server Control. but i want to learn :)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1503971398][/DOUBLEPOST]i reload plugin rad town animals 3rd time and no they are on the monumet area and moving! yes :) . i did nothing more than reload the plugin 3 times

the only error is now

assets/rust.ai/agents/zombie/zombie.prefab (Spawnable) Population is null, entity spawned from outside the spawn handler?

and the Couldn't find assets/bundled/prefabs/autospawn/animals by trying to reset animals

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2017
  14. Same problem for me... Once i got my animals to move in the server it seems they have kept walking until i no longer see them at all! LMAO. i hope we get this answered soon.

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Pretty sure this has been answered in a few similar threads already, just a matter of setting the right path in whatever plugin you are using that modifies them.

16. ahh, I need to take the time and read every single post on this site to make sure I've read the answer multiple times. Thank you.

17. How can I configure my RustAdmin, so I can restart the animals?

18. @PopiiMyPlax You can set up a scheduled command to run periodically using RustAdmin.
    Code:
    spawn.fill_populations