1. Personally, I wanted to know if you have the option to make the personnel the option to build their bases with iron ore, tritanium, etc ...

Do you have a bad plugin that does this?

2. There is a workshop mod that does this. It allows iron, red, green, and blue walls and cielings... and iron foundations. However it does make raiding much harder, so it will change your server's balance.

Check the hurtworld steam workshop for the wall pack mod if you'd like to try it, but be advised you can not remove it without wiping.

3. Thanks for the info

4. Sorry to relive this topic, and I do not want to open another with the same subject.
    So I found the MOD that I want to install on the server, but it does not load and leaves the server offline.

In autoexec this way:
    Did I make a mistake? If so, could you tell me where and how I can solve the problem?

MOD: Steam Workshop :: Wall Pack

5. Try deleting your savegame and see if that working or try it whit a backup of your savegame

6. But if I remove the save I will lose the staff that they are then I will automatically wipe the server. Or am I wrong?

7. You could try using customwipe but then you need to make sure to remove any assets in those cells from the workshop i don't know if this will work but you could give it a try