1. Same

kicked: Kicked: AntiHack: Violation Level

2. does this go in the default server.cfg file?

3. You can put them in server.cfg or type them into server console if you just want it disabled temporarily.

4. Thank you sir.

5. Every single time I get up to 100+ players randomly about 95 of them just get kicked. I can never see what the reason is because of rusty decided to freeze up every 30 seconds. This is really starting to piss me off, what could be the deal? Yesterday when 85 of my players were kicked it said "AntiHack violation". Now players are saying it said "ESA server auth fail"

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

ESA or EAC?

7. Just kicked all 100 of my players again. I'm starting to get annoyed. What can be the issue this is retarded.

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The only thing I can think of would be server performance or connection issues. You could try unloading all plugins to see if that has any impact.

9. Clarify for me please, do you mean like reload all plugins or try playing with no plugins?

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Unload all, no plugins.

11. How long do I need to do this just restart with no plugins? Players won't play without plugins.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1472311372][/DOUBLEPOST]Finally found some logs and the kicks are also stating this "(Violation Level 115.7267)", and "(Violation Level 115.8238)", "(Violation Level 108.1102)", "(Violation Level 103.7655)" and etc.

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Violations happen from Rust, but could be triggered if there are performance issues on the server.

13. Okay, I went through my files and removed all useless plugins I didn't need and their files in data, and config. Other than the fact that I lost about 80 players that will now never join back it hasn't occurred since.

14. Here are the list of the errors that all 100+ of my players are being kicked with. Absolutely terrible if there is no fix for this. Rust just seems like a plethora of constant bugs and errors that will never be fixed.

Console spammed by these -
    1. sent invalid attack: Cooldown (0.01953125s left on hatchet.entity)
    2. Other anti-hack related issues
    Is there no way to block this from spamming my rusty?

Players randomly kicked messages -
    1. (EAC Disconnected)
    2. (Violation Level 115.7267)
    3. (Violation Level 115.8238)
    4. (Violation Level 108.1102)
    5. (Violation Level 103.7655)
    Will update with other kick reasons. Because I know there will be more, struggling to get 10 players now after everytime I get up to 90 they get kicked. It's pathetic.

15. Try "antihack.enforcementlevel 0"

16. Tried that, too bad it's too late just kicked 95 more players. Fucking tired of Rust.

17. (Violation Level 100.3887)
    (Violation Level 115.8238)
    (Violation Level 115.7267)
    (Violation Level 108.1102)
    (Violation Level 103.7655)
    (Violation Level 113.2795)
    (Violation Level 113.3719)
    (Violation Level 114.7975)
    (Violation Level 105.4562)
    (Violation Level 101.9869)
    (Violation Level 115.8238)
    And much more as all 100+ of my players are being kicked with different messages. But I guess no one cares to help out...

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'm not sure what you can do about those aside from stripping back the server and stabilizing it.

19. Clarify for me please. Nothing has changed, plugins have stayed the same etc. There should be no reason to trigger my server to randomly have a massive lag spike and than restart giving each player disconnect reasons. Or if it doesn't just randomly restart it gives them an antihack kick. What is the bad to setting my secure to 0 instead of 1? Can players blatantly aimbot or fly?

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If nothing else has changed and the server is not overloaded or hardware, then the only variable I could see would be connection issues. I wouldn't recommend disabling the anti-cheat functionality.